“Sophisticated” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Continental
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
“Sophisticated”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012 via mobile

The servers here are cordial, informative, accomidatingly helpful, and not intrusive. We ordered the daily special, modified a menu item, received the most elegant bread and loved every minute. This calming atmosphere is perfect for close conversation and a satisfying dining experience. Flavored burst in your mouth.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Oklahoma City
“Special Little Bistro”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

We visited Hot Springs recently to celebrate our 46th Wedding Anniversary. Our inn recommended Bohemia and I read the reviews on Tripadvisor, and we decided to go there for dinner on a Sunday evening. For starters, we had the quacamole, as it had received good reviews here. It was delicious! Very flavorful and served with crispy, hot tortilla chips. We gobbled up every morsel!
On Sunday, they offered a Prix Fixe 3 course meal for only $19.95, and what a bargain that turned out to be! I selected the lobster bisque as an appetizer. Frankly, the soup did not really taste like lobster bisque, more like bisque of tomato, but I enjoyed it any way. They offered several choices of entree, and I chose the blue snapper with sauteed spinach and yellow corn sauce. They had run out of snapper, so I agreed to a Chilean Sea Bass prepared the same way. It was truly exceptional! Fish prepared perfectly, and the sauce was scrumptious! I must say that I had not had so wonderful a dish in some time! For dessert, I had a lovely little Creme Brulee drizzled with bittersweet chocolate and accompanied by a few fresh blueberries. Again, delicious and a perfect ending to a really fine meal.
My husband had the baby back ribs--meat succulent, tender and falling off the bones. Sauce was a little spicier than he would have probably chosen, but very good.
As others have mentioned, the exterior of the restaurant looks like a hole in the wall, but the interior is comfortable and nicely appointed, though not luxurious. Service was attentive, but not intrusive. Our server was very friendly and helpful. We sat next to some locals who told us they visited the restaurant frequently, and gave us recommendations.
If we return to Hot Springs in the future, Bohemia will definitely be the first place we call for dinner reservations!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Austin, Texas
“Great Restaurant in downtown Hot Springs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Though the outside is humble, the food inside is delicious. Our favourite restaurant in Hot Springs. Best guacamole EVER. Good wine choices. Duck Confit and Pork Milanese were both incredibly good. Would come back for SURE.

Visited August 2012
Atoka, Tennessee
“Off the main strip, pretty good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

We went to this restaurant based on Trip Advisor reviews. It is off the beaten path a bit and at 8:00 on Saturday night, there were only 3 other couples dining. We order the filet mignon. They were cooked to perfection, mine med-well, my husbands medium. mashed potatoes very very good, and i had ordered a canoli for dessert. It was ok...never eaten one, so really nothing to compare to..maybe i just dont care for canoli. Husband had creme brule and thought it very good. For apps we ordered lobster bisque. It was very good...kinda tomato-y, but full of lobster and tasted really good to us. Service was excellent.

Visited September 2012
OKC
“Excellent on all counts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

I took my family to Bohemia while visiting Hot Springs for a long weekend getaway and all ten of us were thoroughly pleased with the experience. Yes, the place looks questionable from he road,(I actually think it looks pretty neat in an old school sort of way), but the food was outstanding! The three kids in our group were each very happy with their fare (ribs, tilapia and chicken) in spite of there being no apparent kids menu. One particularly picky kid even remarked it was the best chicken he had ever had. My wife raved about the fresh pasta with mushrooms and my seabass (one of the specials) was one of the best fish dishes I've had. Even my in laws who are in their late seventies were thrilled with their lamb and tilapia dishes, and they are quite particular. A few of us had some special requests and all were accommodated.

10 people and 10 thumbs way up!
Nice job Bohemia, we will definitely return next time we are in town.