“Kids Eat Free on Thursday” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican, Ice Cream
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
NW Arkansas
“Kids Eat Free on Thursday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

Very good food- much like a Q'dobas but with 60 flavors of homemade ice cream to choose from after you eat! Kids eat free Thursday

Visited March 2013

Alexandria, Louisiana
“Fun, Eccentric, YUMMY Ice Cream Flavors”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in at Nom Noms during our weekend in Hot Springs after I found it on the suggested restaurants from Trip Advisor. We didn't eat a meal since it was mid-afternoon, but while I waited to be served, I watched them prepare food orders for the couple in front of me and the portions were very generous. I went to try the different flavors of ice cream. The man who served me was the one who had made all of them earlier that morning. I was able to try a few different ones before settling on my choices - Fig & Honey, Reese's Peanut Butter, & Maple Bacon. All three were amazing!! I loved the variety and offbeat options. Can't wait to go back again for more!! :)

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Waldron, Arkansas, United States
“Wow, nutella ice cream.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

When we arrived at Nom Noms they were locking up but opened up for us. We were amazed at the selection of home made ice creams and finally decided on the nutella. I would highly recommend making a stop at Nom Noms on your next trip to Hot Springs.

Visited February 2013
Houston
“Like a visit to Mexico”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

The food at Nom Noms is fresh and tasty but I go for the ice cream. It takes me back to my many visits to Mexico with the wide variety offered. The Rose Petal is my absolute favorite--try it!

Visited November 2012
“Good ice cream”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

This place has good Ice cream if you want something with a great deal of sugar. I would not order the food. It was pretty bad.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere