“Good Bargain for the price” 3 of 5 stars

Red Roof Inn Hot Springs
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1125 East Grand Avenue, Hot Springs, AR 71901   |
Ranked #16 of 38 Hotels in Hot Springs
Memphis, Tennessee
“Good Bargain for the price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

The hotel is good bargain for the price. The rooms are tidy and neat a clean.Dont expect to be like a five star but its good enough for the price.The hotel staff especially the manager Mr. Patel is very friendly.He was kind enough to give some helpful advices about the sight seeings and the places to be.He also was kind enough to accomodate me in a double bed room as when i had booked online , room with 1 bed got allotted for three person , me , my wife and child.It is also near to the historic downtown and next to magic springs!! Only thing I disliked was at the day of the checkout...Lady from front desk tells that you got two mins to leave your room and I had to hurry out from my room with my family and when I went to the front desk to collect my final bill and the same lady who had called me and told me to leave my room had a most upset looking face and with an annoying look just handed me the final bill and got busy with the computer!!thats it...there were no words like hope you enjoyed your stay , please visit again etc...I simply ignored as I had got make a long trip back to Memphis and thought not worth to give much of a thought to it!! Overall OK!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Hemal P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Hot Springs, responded to this review, September 25, 2012
We appreciate you taking your time out of your day to write a review for your stay with us.
I would like to apologize about your experience at check out. I will look into this matter and make sure it does not happen again in future.
We hope the next time you are in the area you will give us the chance to provide you with better service. Thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Memphis, TN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

Because of some of the negative reviews, my husband & I were quite hesitant about staying here. Last minute planning & a sold out Hot Springs due to a motorcycle rally being in town forced the decision. Although our king room reservation unfortunately couldn't be honored, we accepted a twin double bed room & were honestly very happy upon entering. Beds were very nicely made, furniture looked recently updated, & everything was truly spic & span. Our room was on the upper level & at the end, making for a quiet stay. Also, compared to all other properties we saw nearby, the Red Roof Inn looks like a 5 star resort! Clean, modern, & comfortable rooms, very fair rates, good location....a winning choice for us & we'll be back!!

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Hemal P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Hot Springs, responded to this review, September 22, 2012
Thank you for taking your time to write your review. We're glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We are located in a convenient location for travelers that are looking for a quiet stay for a reasonable price. Once again thank you and we hope to welcome you during your next trip to Hot Springs, AR, take care.
Corinth, Mississippi, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

We made reservations through Red Roof Inns Corporate site. It doesnt tell you that its a franchise!! We made our reservations on Jul 11th for the 27th through 30th of July. in HotSprings,AR.
Arrived to find the the dead bolt wouldnt lock (ground flooor room) exterior entry doors to individual rooms. Had to go to office and ask them to see what they could do. Manager arrived with files and a hammer and stood there with the door open over 100 degrees filing the door after 45 min he finally got it where it would lock. There room was worn out with patches on the ceiling. We were supposed to have wireless internet available in the room but it also wouldnt work unless you were near their office outside. This place is deep in a rundown neighborhood not the sorta place to take your family. We packed up and I went to the office I told the manager I was deeply dissatisfied and we could not stay there. He stated he would not charge us since we did not want to stay there. We drove to another hotel where they gave us a list of hotels. OH Creed was playing a concert in town and there was a large reunion going on that weekend we called several hotels all were booked up. We started to head toward Little Rock. My wife called the last one a Baymont, and thank God they had one room and they held the room for us. We woke up the next day started to head out and my wife realized we left our camera bag at the red roof dump, She called Red roof and asked about the bag and they said they didnt know anything about it. I drove over there and the room was open being cleaned i entered they room but could not locate the bag. I proceeded to their Office and told them I knew we had to have left the cameras and bag there they continued to deny knowing the whereabouts of the bag. I threatened to call the police and asked them to to do the same after 10-15 minutes they produced the bag from a room behind the registration desk. I told them shame on them and told them I better not get charged a dime on my card!!! This is the second Indian ran hotel and my last. Your better off to call the hotel directly. Oh and I havnt heard a thing from the Red Roof Inn Corporate Contact Form I filled out oh the 29th of July 2012. NEVER AGAIN!!!!

Room Tip: DO not stay At the Red Roof Dump @ HotSprings, AR.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Hemal P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Hot Springs, responded to this review, September 1, 2012
I apologize for your experience at our inn and our guests comfort is our top priority, even if they are not staying with us. I apologize that there was a misunderstanding with your camera bag which we found in the room and took to our office and did not have the chance to let my front desk staff know. We are glad we were able to return it to you and that you were able to find an inn that met your needs.
Cabot, Arkansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

This hotel is in a great location. It used to be the Rodeway Inn, which was a nightmare, so this one is definitely better than that. The ice is in an alleyway outside, and it's pretty ran down. The snack machines are near the front desk, so if you wanted a late night snack, be prepared to be visible to anyone checking in. The beds aren't all that great, but the room was clean. The walls are thin, but you get what you pay for.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Hemal P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Hot Springs, responded to this review, September 25, 2012
Thankyou for your review about your stay at Red Roof Inn. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Next time you are in Hot Springs, AR we hope to see you at our hotel again.
Mabelvale, Arkansas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

My husband and I just stayed here. Our room was clean and the staff was very friendly and it was very quiet. I would recommend this hotel to families that are on a tight budget.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking your time to submit a review about your stay at our hotel. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We try to make every guest feel at home away from home. Hope to see you again at our hotel.
Houston, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

The interior was clean and they had a small breakfast which were a plus. Also, it was quiet and located close to downtown and the baths. Otherwise, not much to recommend. One of the 2 beds in our room was actually slanted. Do not understand how a mattress/box springs could be 2 inches higher on one side than the other but it was. It was good enough for staying overnight.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Texarkana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012 via mobile

This motel was okay. It is old and could use some updating well a lot of updating. We were in town for one night for a wedding and this is where everyone that was attending was staying. The price was good at $59.00. I think that was arranged by the bride. It was very close to the wedding site. Nothing special.

• Stayed May 2012

Been to Red Roof Inn Hot Springs? Share your experiences!