“Interesting eclectic menu but pricy” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 228 restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: Californian
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Arkansas
“Interesting eclectic menu but pricy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Kind of expensive but good food. I wasnt blown away with my salmon salad --part my fault--should hav known i might not like cold salmon near as well as hot grilled salmon. Vinegarette was awesome tho--sister had tamale cakes-/kind of sweet--no meat i dont think. We would do again but make diff choices and not often due to price--about 40 for those 2 entrees and tip--not awesome enough

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

80% Recommend
Dumas, Arkansas
“Worst service ever..”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

My son and I were in HS this past weekend and had heard good things about this restaurant and decided to try it out for Saturday late lunch.
They were not busy and we were seated right away..Brittany came over and got our drink order right away and then disappeared forever...After 20 minutes of trying to get her attention while most of the staff wandered around doing nothing, she came back and took our order.
The specials were listed as mozzarella sticks and tomato soup so we decided to try both. We also ordered cheeseburgers. After about 15 more minutes she came back to tell us they were out of mozzarella and didn't offer another appetizer. We thought the soup would come instead,,,oh, no. Wait 20 more minutes and soup and burgers come out. We asked the guy who brought the food to bring catsup and we never got it and no one checked on us again. Burgers and fries with no catsup or mustard.?? After we ate and sat some more another waitress came and asked if we wanted dessert. No, just the check please. After 15 more minutes we got out of there - finally! The bad service had just no excuse as they were not busy at all.
On the plus side, the soup was delicious and the burger was good too. Didn't like the fries.
Will not return.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Angels Wings
“Decent food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Place has decent food for the area, one of my favored places to go out, if I have to. Their steaks suck, not fresh meat, packaged thin stuff, so don't order them! Order the Thai Curry, Bon Bon, or the Shrimp or Fish tacos.

Visited January 2013
Pine Bluff, Arkansas
“Ready to go back!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

There are so many choices to pick from, and my party each ordered something different and had no complains!! My waiter was great and she knew the menu very well!! Definitely try the Bleu Monkey Rita!! I've only been once, but I wish they stayed open later for future visits.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mandeville, Louisiana
“Unique menu and great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

This place is a must when you go to Hot Springs!!! The most eclectic fusion menu I have seen in a long time...it was really a unique dining experience...and fun!!!

Visited January 2013