“Surprisingly good” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 243 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Californian
Good for: Entertaining clients, Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Rogers, Arkansas
“Surprisingly good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

1st time eating here. Checked menu online, Prices looked very reasonable. Staff very friendly, and attentive to needs of customers. Food was excellent (Luau Salmon a must!!). Good atmosphere. Will be coming back.

Visited September 2012

Berryville, Arkansas
“Neat Place Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

Party of 12 ate there about 7 PM. We made reservations and they were ready for us. Nice wait staff, food was great. We had steaks, burgers, appetizers and I had cob salad. The cob salad was great with lots of blue cheese and chicken. Only bad food was the rinse so don't order them... Too much fat and cooked wimpy. Try the fried Mac and cheese. I'll eat here again.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Springdale, Arkansas
“Expecting more!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

When BMG opened Everyone was talking of how amazing this place was! So I had to give it a try, the bread when they first opened was really good and then they stopped giving that style and changed to what I think a nasty cheap quality bread!!! The service sucked the first time I went so I decided to give it a try few more times and let me tell u after the third time I dont go back. A lot of my friends and family have gone and tried it and let me tell you they didn't like it!! I have heard from several people that this restaurant is a wanna be Cheesecake Factory because they have the same menu as them only smaller but lacking quality and taste! I'm not saying don't try it go ahead after all we all have a different palette!!

• Visited October 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Ruston, Louisiana
“I was expecting so much more!!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

I was pretty disappointed about this restaurant. The nachos consisted of chips, a few black beans, a little melted cheese and glob of sour cream and guacamole. Fish tacos were decent but the beans and rice were cold. We will definitely go somewhere else next time!!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Montgomery, Texas
“Good food, service ok”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

Huge selection and made to order. Wait staff seemed overworked and short staffed. Hostess was nowhere to be found. Server was having to track her down for each customer that arrived. Server brought back change when I paid the check, with the smallest bill being a $5 bill. I was eating solo, and with 20% gratuity, my tip would have been $4.30.

Visited September 2012