“Burgers just like in the magazines!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #24 of 243 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: American
Houston, Texas
“Burgers just like in the magazines!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

Very nice burgers and chicken sandwiches. Cozy atmosphere, good tasting food and very accomodating service. We were very hungry after our bath experience across the street and enjoyed our visit.

Visited August 2014

Texarkana, Texas
“I forgot that grilled cheese sandwiches...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

Are normally made with american cheese. And I left the capitalization off on purpose, because it is a crying shame that the cheese that bears the name of this great country is processed junk.
My daughter and I both ordered grilled cheese sandwiches. When I make them at home I use cheddar cheese and they are so tasty! These, not so much. At least they were on a fantastic whole wheat bread. And I enjoyed the addition of tomato and grilled onion on the Super Grilled Cheese.
My son got a hot dog, and my husband got a burger. They were thrilled with their food! And the prices were nice, and the atmosphere is fun. The big mirror in the back surprised me, I thought the place was twice as big looking in!

Visited August 2014
Hot Springs, Arkansas, United States
“Very Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

I came here with my sisters in laws and daughter ! They had the chili burgers and I had the Chicago Dog .I was very impressed with what everyone had .The meal was very good and the price was not bad either .Its what I excepted to pay ! Service was kinda slow, But !! worth the wait !

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Grand Saline, Texas, United States
“Really Good Hot Dogs!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

We stopped in here just to get a snack because we were planning a large supper. I had one of the best hot dogs Ive ever had. Really yummy!!! The people working there are super friendly as well.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Magnolia, Texas
“Tasty Burgies!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

My son and I walked in about 3:30 pm and by 4:00 we were enjoying a juicy 1/3 lb. Angus burger! Not many choices for toppings but I would suggest the grilled onions. They were great! We also had the onion rings, which were also very good but kinda pricey for what you get. We'll definitely eat there again!

Visited July 2014