“Love it!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
“Love it!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2012 via mobile

They offer Great BBQ.. And wonderful catering services.... And great burgers!!! :)

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Hot Springs, Arkansas
“Could not get order straight”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2012 via mobile

Ordered my lunch and was asked for an I D when I gave them my credit card
Meat came out grey in color not very good and was not warm
My friend ordered a meal to eat their and one to go. They could not get straight
This place is not good enough to overlook the hassle
I will not be back

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
cedar mi
“the smell alone will draw you in!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2012

It's not fancy but the prices and food are the best I've found. i had the small sampler plate and 3 people could've been fed by it! The sides are better than most bar b que places and I can't wait to go there again!

• Visited January 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Springfield, Missouri
“Sauce on my fingers, sauce on my face.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2012

You know, you can tell that your at a good restaurant when there are lines of people waiting to get in and a line of cars waiting to order at a drive up window.

Visited January 2012
Niles, Mi
“Good Ribs & Beef Brisket”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2012

My Wife and I had an enjoyable supper at the Smoken-in-Style BBQ Restaurant. I had the Six Bone Rib plate and my Wife had the Beef Brisket plate. I had Fries and beans as a side. The fries were greasy and the beans were nothing special. My Wife had beans and slaw. The slaw was bland. My ribs were very well smoked, tender, pull off the bone, and they were served without BBQ sauce. There were five styles of BBQ sauce on the table, but no red pepper style Tabasco sauce. I would have enjoyed my ribs more if I could have put some hot sauce on them. My Wife enjoyed her tender, smoked Beef Brisket. The portions were very generous, so we got a doggie bag. Lite Beer was only $3.00 a pitcher. The service is counter order style with very quick order filling. The two large seating areas were clean and well appointed. The restaurant is located in The Westgate Shopping Mall, so don’t expect it to be stand-a- alone when looking for it. We would return, except there are so many other BBQ restaurants in the Hot Springs area yet to try out. Very good dollar value. Recommended

• Visited January 2012