“Wonderful couples massage!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 38 Activities in Hot Springs
More attraction details
Owner description: Thai-Me has been created for improving the quality of life for others through massage therapy. Thai-Me provides a peacful, calm, and friendly atmosphere with a Thai themed decor. The Therapists are licensed and skilled in the art or massage, here to provide an exceptional service every time. Our goal is for everyone "to have an incredible-massage experience". Whether relaxation is your destiny or pain relief is a neccessity, we are here to help! Some of our services include: Thai Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Surround-Sound Massage, Couple's packages, Massage for Kids, Reflexology, Hand and Feet Treats, Deep Tissue Massage, Swedish Massage, Sports Therapy, Body Wraps and Scrubs, Facials, and Aromatherapy, and Much More!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
“Wonderful couples massage!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

My wife and I got "The Sampler" from Kandi and Jennifer. I wasn't sure if I would like the mud wrap and body scrub, but I am glad I went for it. It was It was a great experience and we would highly recommend going to Thai-me!

Arkansas
30 attraction reviews
“Great massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

You must try Thai-Me. It is more than just a massage. They really care about making you feel good and your health. I have managed to get away from lots or muscle relaxers due to seeing them. E atmosphere is fantastic. It is great for yourself or for a couples massage.
Give it a try, you will not be sorry.

Little Rock, Arkansas
“Ahhhh, Relaxing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

My husband surprised me with
Our first visit Valentine's week. We had such a great experience he scheduled us again for
Our anniversary today. Rob performed my services and Kandi performed my husbands services. We had the monthly special for couples and it was great. Very relaxing, calming, and soothing for us.

Montezuma, Kansas, United States
8 attraction reviews
“Make sure you get ALL of the services you request”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

Although the attendants were very pleasant and did a good job, two of the three persons in our group did not get the services we made reservations for...which was very disappointing. The person at the reservation desk even tried to argue with me that the service I missed out on was not included in my package until I suggested he check the website. The customer service definitely was not what I expect from a top rated business.

Visited March 2014
PineBluff, ARK
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

I enjoyed myself.It was so relaxing I didn't want it to be over.I most definitely will be back to visit.

Visited March 2014