“Great nights rest” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 38 hotels in Hot Springs
Pineville, Louisiana
“Great nights rest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Lovely hotel with pleasant staff. The room was clean and very roomy. We traveled as a family of 5 and we had plenty of room. The heated indoor pool was very nice. Hotel was quiet. We enjoyed the usual breakfast fare. The hotel is close to all the activities of downtown Hot Springs. Great place to stay.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

233 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Tulsa, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

My children and I stayed here this past weekend. Our room was 219, which overlooked the front desk and I was initially worried about the noise level but that concern was unfounded. The room was clean, quiet and easily accessible to the elevator. The bed was comfortable and soft. We slept very well. While there, we had time to swim and soak in the pool and hot tub. The noise level in there is super loud but since we were the only ones in there and they were my kids, I can't complain too much. I didn't use the gym, but the equipment and room looked nice. Breakfast service was great and the ladies who work there are very helpful. I will definitely stay here again!

Roanoke, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

We vacation travel about 30-50 nights per year; the majority of them are spent in Comfort Inns. This one was one of the best; it was really nice in many respects. The facility seemed quite new, it was definitely spotless, our end room on the fourth floor was quite and spacious, the exercise equipment was first rate, and we were checked in at the front desk by the friendliest and most helpful lady.

Rogers, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

My family and I stayed at this comfort inn this past weekend. It was nice, but having stayed at several comfort inn's, I measure them all off the one in Fort Smith. This one had a good breakfast and the pool area was nice. My kids loved it. The wifi was spotty at best, which was disappointing. Also, from a selfish note, I was use to the hot chocolate chip cookies at the one in Fort Smith and this one didn't have them.

The room was comfortable, but the pillows were the small pillows and way too fluffy. I guess this hotel has not upgraded to the choice of firm or soft pillow selection yet.

Hotel staff and management were very friendly. It was an overall nice stay, but did not reflect a 5 in overall rating.

Marble Falls, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

I spent 6 days in the Comfort Suites 2 weeks ago due to my father being ill. It is right next door to Mercy Hospital. I was alone and really down but the staff at the hotel were so nice and befriended me. They were always welcoming and asked if I needed anything and were always cheering me up when I had a bad visit. The hotel itself was very inviting, clean and the housekeepers were super pleasant, respectful and willing to help you with anything you might need in the hallways. They always greeted me with a friendly hello and always asked if I needed anything since I didn't want the room cleaned while I was there. I normally pick up after myself so no need. I would take the trash out daily and they always offered to take it off my hands and offered me new trash bags without me having to ask. They even told me about a way for me to save some money b/c there are vouchers at the hospital and they knew this was a hard time for me mentally, emotionally and financially.

I just want to say this hotel goes above and beyond what is considered normal for it's guest!!!

Room Tip: I love the double suite! It is really nice you have the couch and desk so great for work and comput...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

This is a very nice hotel. The furniture was very nice, especially the bed. The air conditioning unit was easy to operate. The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. Lots of TV channels to choose from as well. The wifi worked great and breakfast was good too.

Stayed October 2013
boron58, Manager at Comfort Suites Hot Springs, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
I am so glad that we met all your needs while you stayed with us! Comments like yours are very appreciated. I truely hope this means we will see you again in the future.
Central Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Nice quiet hotel. Friendly staff. We picked this hotel as we rode thru on our way to northern AR. Off the loop but not walking distance to the historic town or bath row. There is taxi services available.

• Stayed October 2013
boron58, Manager at Comfort Suites Hot Springs, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
I am so glad you chose to stay with us! Thanks for the great review and I hope that we will see you again soon.

Been to Comfort Suites Hot Springs? Share your experiences!