“Nice” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 38 hotels in Hot Springs
Rogers, Arkansas
“Nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

My family and I stayed at this comfort inn this past weekend. It was nice, but having stayed at several comfort inn's, I measure them all off the one in Fort Smith. This one had a good breakfast and the pool area was nice. My kids loved it. The wifi was spotty at best, which was disappointing. Also, from a selfish note, I was use to the hot chocolate chip cookies at the one in Fort Smith and this one didn't have them.

The room was comfortable, but the pillows were the small pillows and way too fluffy. I guess this hotel has not upgraded to the choice of firm or soft pillow selection yet.

Hotel staff and management were very friendly. It was an overall nice stay, but did not reflect a 5 in overall rating.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

236 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Marble Falls, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

I spent 6 days in the Comfort Suites 2 weeks ago due to my father being ill. It is right next door to Mercy Hospital. I was alone and really down but the staff at the hotel were so nice and befriended me. They were always welcoming and asked if I needed anything and were always cheering me up when I had a bad visit. The hotel itself was very inviting, clean and the housekeepers were super pleasant, respectful and willing to help you with anything you might need in the hallways. They always greeted me with a friendly hello and always asked if I needed anything since I didn't want the room cleaned while I was there. I normally pick up after myself so no need. I would take the trash out daily and they always offered to take it off my hands and offered me new trash bags without me having to ask. They even told me about a way for me to save some money b/c there are vouchers at the hospital and they knew this was a hard time for me mentally, emotionally and financially.

I just want to say this hotel goes above and beyond what is considered normal for it's guest!!!

Room Tip: I love the double suite! It is really nice you have the couch and desk so great for work and comput...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

This is a very nice hotel. The furniture was very nice, especially the bed. The air conditioning unit was easy to operate. The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. Lots of TV channels to choose from as well. The wifi worked great and breakfast was good too.

Stayed October 2013
boron58, Manager at Comfort Suites Hot Springs, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
I am so glad that we met all your needs while you stayed with us! Comments like yours are very appreciated. I truely hope this means we will see you again in the future.
Central Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Nice quiet hotel. Friendly staff. We picked this hotel as we rode thru on our way to northern AR. Off the loop but not walking distance to the historic town or bath row. There is taxi services available.

• Stayed October 2013
boron58, Manager at Comfort Suites Hot Springs, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
I am so glad you chose to stay with us! Thanks for the great review and I hope that we will see you again soon.
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

We spent some time at this all-suites hotel during our recent visit to Hot Springs. The staff is superb all the way around. Our rooms were clean and very comfortable, breakfast was a wide selection to choose from. The hotel was quite busy but surprisingly quiet.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
I am so thrilled to learn that we met all of your needs while you where here with us. It's always nice to hear that my staff is doing a great job! We hope to see you again on your next visit to Hot Springs.
Seminole, OK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

This is a beautiful hotel. We had a wonderfully quiet night. We heard no noise from the hall or adjoining rooms. Everything was clean. The indoor pool was warm, and we spent quite a bit of time there. Breakfast was good, with a wide variety of options. We'd absolutely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
boron58, Manager at Comfort Suites Hot Springs, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
I am so thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us! We strive to do a good job the first time and make a lasting impression, so that we will give you a reason to come back and visit us. Thanks so much for the great review.
AMARILLO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

The hotel is located close to the center of the town. It has some of the best beds I have ever been in. The breakfast area is clean and is ok as far as the food, nothing special, but the ladies working in the breakfast area were excellent and friendly. The hotel clerk was very nice and helpful in answering questions. I would stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: try to get a room away from the highway.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Comfort Suites Hot Springs? Share your experiences!