“One of the better ones” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 38 hotels in Hot Springs
Protem, Missouri
“One of the better ones”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

I've been to several hotels in Hot Springs and can easily say that this one was the best kept. I'd call it spotless. When I enter a hotel room, the first thing I check is the bathroom for cleanliness. Comfort Suites has that covered. Tile and grout spotless. Looked like a bunch of Marines had swabbed the floor. Desk personnel were very nice. I wish I had noted their names to give them mention. I had a suite for $114.

Room Tip: Fourth floor was nice and quiet.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

213 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Before booking a hotel in Hot Springs I did go on Trip Advisor and read reviews. We chose this hotel because of the positive reviews that were written. We couldn't of picked a nicer hotel. It was very clean, the king size room was very clean and spacious, the pool area with hot tub was also nice.
The continental breakfast in the morning was really good. The staff was friendly and accomodating.
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a clean and well kept hotel. We are returning to Hot Springs in September and will definately be staying at this hotel. It is about a 8 minute drive to downtown where all the shops and bath houses are.
I would also recommend eating at the Fisherman's Wharf. If you like sitting outside under a covered patio on the water and relaxing this is a great place to do that.

Room Tip: I would suggest booking a room on the 4th floor to avoid hearing the people in the room above you wa...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Highland Mills, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

This hotel IS NOT in the heart of Hot Springs, but IS very accessible from the highway. Expect to use the car to get into the village or the park, but the accommodations were good, the breakfast very nice, the pool and hot tub were just what we needed after a 7 hour drive!

Room Tip: We always go for the top floor!!!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

The rooms were nice and clean. The bed looked very inviting, until thr middle of the night. Not nearly as comfy as it looked.

The staff was nice. The kids enjoyed the indoor pool. Overall, it was a nice stay.

• Stayed August 2013
Milton, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

we arrived without making reservations and after trying another hotel and striking out, we entered just as they got a cancelation. We were able to get a nice room and the 2 ladies at the desk were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast buffet was nice and we were happy with our stay there. Would definitely stay here again if we come thru.

Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

My mother and I took the kids here for a short vacation, and we were quite impressed with the hotel. It was super clean, and the entire staff was genuinely friendly. Our housekeeper, Kim, offered opinions and suggestions and was a gem. The only semi-negative thing I could say is that the breakfast wasn't that great -- my kids wouldn't even eat the waffles. (None of these "full breakfasts" taste that great to me, though.) Overall, I doubt if you could do better. Great hotel.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Waxahachie, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

Please note: I didn't stay at this hotel. I accidentally made a reservation here using the Choice Hotels website while trying to use Rewards points. Choice Hotels wouldn't let me cancel my reservation as it was an Advanced Rate Reservation. I was livid, but decided to cut my losses and stay here. Just today, Larry, the GM called me and let me cancel! I couldn't believe it! He was so polite and honestly made me regret not being able to stay here (for financial reasons). Whenever I'm in the area again (and have more cash flow) I will definitely stay at this hotel just as a way of saying, "Thank you."

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Suites Hot Springs? Share your experiences!