“Great Customer Service!! Thank you, Larry!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 41 Hotels in Hot Springs
Waxahachie, Texas, United States
“Great Customer Service!! Thank you, Larry!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

Please note: I didn't stay at this hotel. I accidentally made a reservation here using the Choice Hotels website while trying to use Rewards points. Choice Hotels wouldn't let me cancel my reservation as it was an Advanced Rate Reservation. I was livid, but decided to cut my losses and stay here. Just today, Larry, the GM called me and let me cancel! I couldn't believe it! He was so polite and honestly made me regret not being able to stay here (for financial reasons). Whenever I'm in the area again (and have more cash flow) I will definitely stay at this hotel just as a way of saying, "Thank you."

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Belton, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Super clean, staff was extremely friendly and accommodated a special request that we appreciated. Hotel was completely booked (a frequent problem in Hot Springs in the summer). Staff kept a smile even when some people in front of us weren't so nice. The housekeeping staff was ultra friendly. Only downer: Free hot breakfast was super crowded and coffee cups too small.

• Stayed July 2013
Central IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

We stayed here while visiting my daughter in Hot Springs. We have stayed at several of the Hot Springs Hotels over the past couple of years, and I would have to say the Comfort Suites is the nicest and cleanest we have found so far! In addition, the front desk staff was genuinely friendly, and addressed us each & every time we walked in and out of the hotel. The breakfast was crowded but the lady who worked it did a great job of keeping up with the crowd! The rooms are super spacious with a door separating the bedroom from the rest of the suite, which is nice if someone is still wanting to sleep. My only complaint about the hotel is the breakfast ends at 9:30 am, and that is ok during the week, but I would suggest extending it to 10 am on weekends. The free wi-fi worked great. Other than that, the location is great, with quick access to the bypass/270 so it is easy to get in & out of. There are also gas stations, restaurants and stores nearby which is a great convenience. I will definitely stay here again if we are back in Hot Springs.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Yellville, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

Our king jacuzzi suite was spacious and comfortable. The beautiful old photographs of the Hot Springs area decorating the walls were a nice touch. The jacuzzi tub was plenty large enough for 2, though it was a little noisy with the jets on fully. The bed was not quite as comfy as I like, with my back hurting a little on night 2. We were literally right across the hall from the pool, but we never heard all the kids screaming in there once our door was shut. Very nice lobby, large breakfast area. Kitchen staff kept up really well considering how crazy it was. Coffee cups are too small, and no Splenda or half and half. All in all a good stay, and we would stay here again without hesitation.

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Bella Vista, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

I was getting worried trying to find a available room in Hot Springs that did not have horror story reviews. I saw the great reviews for this hotel and went direct to there web site and found a room! Very nice hotel with a great staff. We arrived late, around 11pm and were treated with a smile and a warm welcome. The room was a king suite , very clean and comfortable. Room 217 looks over the lobby but there was never a noise issue, bed was very comfortable and the A/C was very cold. They serve a free hot breakfast from 6 to 9 ( not a continental) eggs, sausage , waffles, biscuits, oatmeal....... Both days there were people eating past 9 and the staff kept everything stocked! Most place are all packed up by 9 but these ladies kept feeding their hungry guest. The hotel is right off of 270 and Central and easy access to the lakes, Magic Springs, Garvin Gardens and all the restraunts and shopping.

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

This hotel was very clean and comfortable. We were just staying one night to take kids to Camp Ozark. There are 6 of us, and with 2 beds and a pull out couch bed we were fine. Breakfast was included and it was good.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

I have been to Hot Springs several times and have always stayed in the downtown area so I was worried that this hotel would be too far away from our planned activities. I was wrong! We were just a short drive from Central Ave. and a short drive to shopping and Lake Hamilton. Very nice room and lobby. I usually have a backache after sleeping on hotel beds, but this bed was queen size and very comfortable. My only complaint was that the breakfast area is cramped and crowded. We were there during a high school FFA convention, and there was just not enough room for us all. Overall though, it was a great place to stay.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Suites Hot Springs? Share your experiences!