“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #11 of 38 Hotels in Hot Springs
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Checked in very late Saturday night after an event. Didn't expect any rooms available but they did have a suite. The service and the room was very good. Comfortable bed. Very clean easy check in and out. Quiet. This will be our place to go in Hot Springs from now on.

• Stayed September 2013
CandlewoodSuites3404, Sales at Candlewood Suites Hot Springs, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Dear Knouster,

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience that you had with us. I am glad that we were able to accommodate you. We value your input and will continue to give you and everyone an exceptional experience. We look forward to you coming back and staying with us again.

Kimmie

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Olla
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

My husband and I celebrated our 21st anniversary in Hot Springs and decided to give Candlewood Suites a try. We loved the "home" feel of our suite. It was spacious and well furnished. The king sized bed was very comfortable. There were marble counter tops in a full kitchen and bath. The staff was super friendly and helpful. Parking is adquate and is free. The location is very near some great food and shopping places, with easy access. It is about 5 minutes from the downtown area. There is a small "pantry" with various food items (milk, cereal, frozen dinners) available in the hotel. It is very convenient but a little pricey, coffee is free. I will stay again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
CandlewoodSuites3404, Sales at Candlewood Suites Hot Springs, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Dear Ossie50,

First of all, Happy (belated) 21st Anniversary! I am glad that you came and celebrated your special day with us. We here at Candlewood Suites do want to be your home away from home and we want you to be able to Consider Us Home. I'm glad that we were able to accommodate you with exceptional service and hospitality. Thank you for taking your time to leave us your positive feed back, we greatly appreciate it and we cannot wait to have you come back and stay with us.

North Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

This was our first experience staying at this hotel Love IT !!!!! The staff was great very helpful, the rooms were very comfortable, we loved the kitchenette, it was great for a girls weekend away, Taco Feast that night and homemade omeletes that morning. This hotel centrally located to everything, racetrack, resturants, mall etc. This will be our go to hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Felcia M,

I am so glad to hear that you had a wonderful time with us on your first time staying with us. Most definately come and see us again. The kitchenette is wonderful to have and I am glad that you took full advantage of it. Thank you for taking the time to leave us postive feedback and your experience with us. We here at Candlewood Suites strive to make everyone's stay and experience and exceptional one and I am so excited that we were able to accommodate you to our standards. Any time you would like to come and stay with us, just give us a call at (501)624-4000, we would love to have you come and stay again.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

I can't imagine how in the world there could be 43 excellent reviews for this hotel! The rooms smell horrible, the beds sag (ours actually slanted so bad to one side it was hard to keep from rolling off), the toilet paper dispenser was hanging by one screw, the room was filthy, and the window was open when we walked in (maybe to air out the horrible smell). This, btw, was the room we got when we asked to be moved from our first room. Needless to say we left the next morning and found a room at another hotel for the remainder of our stay. So far we have been refused a refund......UNBELIEVABLE!!!

• Stayed August 2013
Dear JCole11,

I am extremely sorry for the inconvenience or your stay. Thank you for taking the time to bring these issues that occurred during your stay to our attention. We here at Candlewood Suites strive to make everyone's stay and experience with us exceptional. I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations and that we failed during your stay. We would love for you to come back and stay with us in the future, so that we can accommodate you and we can show you how truly wonderful we are.

Hope to see you soon!

Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for the first time, arriving on a Friday night late and checked out on Sunday noon. All the service personnel were helpful, courteous and customer service oriented. The bed was comfortable and I loved the big bathroom and kitchen. No ovens, but everything else to cook a meal, heat up snacks or store refrigerated items. There's even a grill and patio area with tables for your convenience. I usually don't sleep in hotel beds very well, but this one was very comfortable.

The only negative was the elevator was very slow, but then I found out that there is another elevator on the side, which made trips up and down to the room and pool a lot quicker.

Room Tip: They did not have a roll away bed for my grand kids as they promised for my son's family room, b...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
CandlewoodSuites3404, Sales at Candlewood Suites Hot Springs, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Dear MikenDeb M,

I am so glad to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us here at the Candlewood Suites in Hot Springs, AR. We look forward to you coming back and staying with us. I apologize that the elevator was slop, but I am happy that you found another way to be accomodated. We here at Candlewood Suites strive to provide our guests with the best service possible, and I am thankful that we provided you with our best hospitality.

See you soon,
Marion, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

This is a wonderful hotel, 2nd home to me! Every time I visit Hot Springs with family, i stay here! I am a travel agent, and i send all my clients to this establishment when they are in town. Will keep sending clients and myself to this wonderful hotel. It has a excellent location, value, spacious, and clean!! Would stay again!

• Stayed August 2013
CandlewoodSuites3404, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Hot Springs, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Dear nitah1,

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and can consider us your 2nd home! That is truly wonderful to hear. We at Candlewood Suites strive to always make your stay a pleasant and comfortable one, with a friendly staff. I’m glad that we provided you with a wonderful stay. Also, thank you for recommending your friends and clients to enjoy their stay with us as well. We look forward to seeing you again.

Thank you!

Russellville, Arkansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Where do I start I booked a non smoking king studio suite. Got smoking, showed her my reservation and it was not able to be changed because they were "full". The room was gross and pull out bed was disgusting!!! I needed an extra blanket for my daughters for their bed, called twice went by the desk on our way out to eat and back and never got a blanket each time was told they were "looking" for one. Could not get extra shampoo or anything else 5$ here 6$ there for a room that was over $200 you get nothing no breakfast poor service and smelly out of date cheap rooms for the money go somewhere else!!! Take my advice I travel all the time go somewhere else!!!

Room Tip: Don't stay here is my advice
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Christi E,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. At Candlewood Suites we always strive to make your stay a pleasant and comfortable one, with a friendly staff. We are terribly sorry that your room was a smoking room instead of a non-smoking that you had reserved. I hope that you will give us a chance in the future to show you how wonderful our hotel truly is. I have taken note of you comments, so that we may apply them and give every guest an enjoyable stay. I apologize again that we fail short of your expectations.

Kimmie

Been to Candlewood Suites Hot Springs? Share your experiences!