“Friendly staff.. SMALL room” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #6 of 38 Hotels in Hot Springs
Arkansas
“Friendly staff.. SMALL room”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

My family and I were in Hot Springs for a wedding. Staff was friendly. The room was just really small. We didn't have a balcony just a standard room with 2 queen size beds. You opened the room door and the vanity/sink was RIGHT THERE in the doorway. No drawers, no closet. However, it was clean, the front desk clerks were really helpful. We didn't eat the buffet but it looked like the standard free breakfast. It was apparent the staff wanted everybody to be comfortable. I don't think I would get the standard room if there were more than 2 adults. We were a bit cramped with 2 adults and 1 kid.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

when I read the reviews the only complaint I found was the breakfast. I found the reviews I read correct. This hotel is on a beautiful property with lovely lake views. The breakfast would be a disappointment to many. The waffles seemed like frozen you can get at the grocery-same with the bagels. This was not an issue for me as I am not a breakfast person. The hotel is not right in town but when you compare to the hotels that are in town you would not be disappointed in your stay. From the exterior many of the hotels in town appear run down. This hotel was VERY clean.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Harrison, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

Our first time to stay at the Baymont instead of a hotel in town. We were very impressed with helpful staff and a clean, comfortable room. We asked for a lakeview room with a balcony and were very pleased with the view and extra space afforded with an outside area to sit and watch the sunrise and waterfowl. I appreciated the spacious vanity counter separate from the bathroom and my husband liked the flat screen TV. We both liked the fresh chocolate chip cookies available in the lobby each day! Driving into Hot Springs proper took less than 10 minutes so having the view of the lake and easy access to fine dining and fun activities make the Baymont the best of both worlds. This is a great facility and we look forward to a new way to enjoy the Hot Springs experience in the fall.

Room Tip: The lake view rooms with a balcony are worth an upgrade. Higher floors have better views.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

I ordered two rooms for my own family and my friend's family. We were put on the first floor by the laundry room. It was smelly with the stale dump air and noise. Beds are worn out, and furniture quite old. We asked to change a room but were told not available. You don't feel welcomed in this hotel. The free continental breakfast is ok.

• Stayed December 2011

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Hot Springs? Share your experiences!