“Great! ” 5 of 5 stars

+1 501-767-2299
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Dessert
“Great! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

The food was wonderful! I had grilled shrimp and it was grilled to perfection. The pinto beans and slaw were great. The hushpuppies were to die for. We will definitely be back.

Pittsford, New York
“Delicious hushpuppies!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Were seated quickly but the place wasn't that busy on a Wed.. Orders were taken by a very nice waitress. Everyone gets hot, fresh hushpuppies! I could have eaten them for my entire dinner but held back. They also serve cole slaw which was ok and a dish of beans which my husband and I didn't care for at all. Needed BBQ sauce or brown sugar or something... Husband ordered the ribs with taters and onions which were done just to my husband's liking. I had lobster ravioli which needed to be drained a bit more(watery) but was tasty. We would go back again.

Visited May 2014
A TripAdvisor Member
“Amazing! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

The Salty is the best place I've ever eaten at... I eat here at least 3 times a week! The beans n hush puppies are incredible... the crawfish n shrimp nachos are the best appetizer... For an entrée I suggest the ribye (no knife or steak sauce needed!) the fried taters are a must! Don't forget about the fried pies... It's impossible to choose from all the flavors (get one of each)!! Ask for sally she's my favorite :)

Hot Springs, Arkansas
“It's a God thing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

Best grilled oysters on the half shell that I've eaten since I was about 8 years old. I always looked forward to going to my Uncle's house as a small child, he loved to grill oysters and I loved to eat them. Now I look forward to going to Salty's, it's like going back in time. Would rate this restaurant a 10 if I could. My now, 14 year old son, loves it too. Many items to choose from with great quality! There is much more greatness to this story - these folks love God and are not ashamed of the gospel of Christ! Even more reason to go!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Heber Springs, Arkansas
“The salmon is the best in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

Everything I have tried here has been excellent. Not long ago I tried a mushroom n swiss burger..very tasty and not dry like the burgers everywhere else. And the salmon is so light and flavorful, it has become my new favorite. The food and service here is always spot-on, always consistent. You can tell the owners and the staff truly care about your dining experience.