“Missing the all you can eat Soup & Salad.” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 71 Restaurants in Chillicothe
Cuisines: American, Seafood
“Missing the all you can eat Soup & Salad.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

All the dish's are good. Cant go wrong eating here.

Visited April 2012

“Good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012

nice food and lobster of course !!!!!!!
and the service is very good!!!

Visited October 2011
“Very Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

I had very good service. Food was very good and cooked to order. Good location for shopping.

Visited December 2011
Oak Hill, Ohio
“Carry-Out Service was great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2011

It was a Sat. night and we had a long day (I was a bit grumpy) but we wanted a good meal that was not fast food. The wait on a table was 35-45 mins (I got grumpier...LOL). We were staying at a hotel so I asked about carry-out. Megan handed me a menu, quickly took my order & she gave me a buzzer so I could relax & wait my car in the parking lot. The food was ready FAST. Megan set us up with plasticware/ extra napkins so we could take it back to the hotel and eat (my grumpy-ness went away with the great carry-out service). The food was packaged very nicely, it was hot & good. It's a carry-out do-over when we visit the city again.

• Visited November 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
WCH Ohio
“We had a great Valentines Day dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2010

My wife and I couldn't attend our usual Valentines Day dinner and chose instead Red Lobster in Chillicothe. We arrived early, around 5:15 and was told we would have to wait 45 to 50 minutes. We were seated in under 30. We had the calamari and vegetables for an appetizer, which were really good. We then had the dinner for two which turned out to be a really good deal. The food was very good, and lots of it. We couldn't eat the desert so we brought that home. Probably the most noticeable attribute my wife and I liked about the store was the fact that everyone on the staff worked together making the whole dinning experience for us very nice.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere