“Great place to stay!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Chillicothe
Brazil, Indiana
“Great place to stay!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

We stayed here May 2014 and were so pleased with the service/cleanliness/room that we drove out of our way to stay a second night on our way home. We checked in very late and were impressed with the service, room, breakfast and overall cleanliness. Bed was VERY comfortable, 2 pillow types to choose from. Can't say enough about the hotel. Will stay again!!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Sikeston, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

My wife and I stayed there last night on a motorcycle trip. The staff was great in getting us checked into a room without reservations. After a long ride it was very nice to quickly settle into a comfortable, clean room. Later that night a thunderstorm knocked out the power to the whole area and the staff came to the room to give us a flashlight and let us know they didn't know when the power might be restored. The power actually came back on a short time later. The next morning we had a great breakfast downstairs and they even provided some towels for us to dry off the bike. We would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
ChrisInn2010, General Manager at Christopher Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Thank you for the review. I'm so glad that besides the electric going out, that your stay was great. Although its very uncommon for us to loose electricity, its so annoying when it does. Thank you for understanding. Hope you have a safe rest of your trip.
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

My husband & I spent a night here, on our way back home from a vacation. The hotel is well-located, just off Hwy. 35. However, it is a little tricky to find. North Plaza Blvd. is a road that leads into the "North Plaza Center" mall, and there are THREE hotels there -- we missed the road on our first pass, and once we found it, we drove around the parking area for a few minutes trying to figure out which hotel was the Christopher Inn! However, it was well worth finding.
First of all, a shout-out to the evening desk clerk, Randle, who was supremely helpful & friendly. When we asked, he was able to advise us knowledgeably about local restaurants and attractions, even looking stuff up for us on the internet while we waited.
While the decor (very traditional, in shades of dark green, rust and gold) is not my personal taste, everything in our room and in the public areas was very clean and well-maintained. Our room was spacious, with a very comfy king-sized bed, mini-fridge, microwave, hairdryer, iron & ironing board, etc. The hotel has a beautiful indoor pool and hot tub (which we, unfortunately, didn't have time to use....) The complimentary hot breakfast was the best I have seen at any US hotel. There were cheese omelettes, potatoes, bacon, and a machine to make your own mini-waffles, as well as the usual cold food items. The coffee was excellent. I have no complaints about any aspect of our stay there, and would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. Sorry for your difficulty finding the hotel. We are working on ways to make finding our hotel a little easier. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. Looking forward to having you stay with us again next time your in town.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

Stayed one night on our return to IL from a road trip south. This was one of the nicest places we stopped and was a reasonable price. The most important thing we noticed was the bedding. It was the quality of expensive hotel bedding! The hot breakfast was better than most hotel/motel complimentary breakfasts and the room and bathroom were exceptionally clean. The furniture seemed new and cared for. The staff was friendly and helpful. All the typical amenities were there although we did not use the indoor pool. The price was less than the Holiday Inn and Hampton. One drawback is there is no elevator and half the rooms are on the second floor. Queens and king bed rooms both available.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
ChrisInn2010, General Manager at Christopher Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Thank you for taking the time out to review our hotel. We are glad you had a great stay and are looking forward to seeing you the next time you travel through.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Nice hotel. It's clean and has really comfortable beds. Perfect hotel for a night stay on our drive home. Reasonable rates and right off the highway and near restaurants and shopping. The staff was very friendly.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Washington, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

I had such a great stay here! I have never heard of this hotel before. I usually stay at a Marriott but there wasn't one in town and I was tired. The girl that checked me in around noon was so nice and helpful. She let me check in early. I think she was the Sales Manager.

The room was very clean and comfortable. The bed was amazing! So soft and a choice between soft and firm pillows without having to ask! The 42" TV was great for catching my favorite shows. I was only there for the night but I was happy to have a fridge to keep my drinks cold. I also liked the fact that I could plug my phone into the clock radio to listen to my music while I sleep.

Breakfast was good. They had a decent variety of things to eat. The lady working was nice and helpful. As I walked down the hallway, the housekeepers actually said hi. Most of the time it seems like they (at other hotels I have stayed at) want to hide and avoid greeting you.

You have a great hotel and staff. If I come through the area, I will definitely be back!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

I stayed for two evenings. The room was quite comfortable and clean. The breakfast was standard fare, and the area was kept clean and well stocked. The pool area was wonderful to unwind, especially the hot tub. It should have been called the lukewarm tub, though.

The only misses in my opinion is the personnel didn't even say hello after a long day at work nor did they even attempt to acknowledge my presence. It would have been nice to be greeted with a smile and a good evening. I didn't even get a good morning now that I think of it, as I was apparently invisible to the morning front desk zombie and the breakfast attendant, too. The only person that took the time to greet me was the maintenance man, who was very friendly.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for writing your review and letting us know how your stay was. I apologize for the coldness of my staff. I assure you this was an isolated incident and not indicative or our hotels personality. We work hard at being the best at what we do and this issue will be addressed. I hope that the other qualities of the hotel entice you to stay with us next time your in town. Please feel free to email me if you would like to discuss further. Again, thank you for taking the time to write the review and staying with us at the Christopher Inn and Suites.

Been to Christopher Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!