My wife and I stayed there last night on a motorcycle trip. The staff was great in getting us checked into a room without reservations. After a long ride it was very nice to quickly settle into a comfortable, clean room. Later that night a thunderstorm knocked out the power to the whole area and the staff came to the room to give us a flashlight and let us know they didn't know when the power might be restored. The power actually came back on a short time later. The next morning we had a great breakfast downstairs and they even provided some towels for us to dry off the bike. We would definitely stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEWLY RENOVATED!!! Situated at the intersections of Route 23 and US 35 near Chillicothe's historic downtown, the Christopher Inn and Suites boasts the best location at an affordable price for business and leisure travelers alike. Take a short stroll through an indoor covered walkway to your event or meeting at the Riverview Conference Center. Outside our doors, you'll discover shopping, dining, golfing, museums and many more -- all just minutes away from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Christopher Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christopher Hotel Chillicothe
- Christopher Inn & Suites Chillicothe, Ohio