“Great food and great staff” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 71 Restaurants in Chillicothe
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Sellersburg, Indiana
“Great food and great staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

Although a chain resturant of the Darden Company (Olive Garden and Red Lobster), the atmosphere of the resturant certainly tops the others in the area.

Visited November 2012

Hillsboro, Ohio
“Bad”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

first of all the server was on drugs and the service sucked the food was horrible and I felt like we were in a horror film will never be gong about again

Visited July 2012
Clarksburg, Ohio
“Very good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Food was very good. Wait time was minimal. Our server was very attentive. The prices were reasonable and the menu selection very good!

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Grady, Alabama
“Perfect Steak, Terrible Hostess, Overall Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

This was my first visit to this location. We walked in and the restaurant wasn't all that busy. It was the day before Thanksgiving, so that may have been why. The hostess acted like she didn't hear us come in. When she finally looked up at us, she didn't smile...didn't greet us...didn't say a word. She walked away to do something and came back. Then she greeted us as if she had better things to do. Maybe she should do a job where she isn't on the front line as she doesn't have the personality for it.

At any rate, we were finally seated and had a very nice server. Our drinks came out quickly and we were given some very good warm bread to snack on while we waited to order and receive our food. Our order was taken and we received our salads very quickly. The salads were fresh and good.

I ordered the White Cheddar & Bacon Stuffed Filet and asked that it be cooked "medium". I am extremely picky about steaks, especially when it comes to how they are cooked. My steak was perfect. My mom's and husband's steaks were perfect as well. My mom orders hers "well done" and they didn't disappoint. It wasn't overcooked like a lot of other places cook a well done steak. My husband ordered the Outlaw Ribeye. He was wary about a bone-in ribeye but was impressed with the flavor. Our sides were delicious and hot. The portions were great. We all got the mashed potatoes which were creamy and very tasty.

This place is a bit pricey, but the steaks and service (minus the hostess) was excellent so we didn't mind. We will definitely go back.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chillicothe, Ohio
“New to the area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

I always wait until the grand opening wears off a new restaurant before I stop by. I should have waited longer. The cooks were not able to get the steaks cooked to order. I was done eating before my wife's steak came out. On a good note - the salads are wonderful.

Visited May 2012