Probably one of the nicest places to stay in Chillicothe. Management was extremely helpful and friendly - thanks to Ms. G. and Aaron for their help with reservations. Rooms were clean and staff friendly. Easy walking distance to grocery store (for those on an extended stay) and other shopping, and numerous restaurants. Laundry center was spotless, as well as the pool/sauna. Breakfast eating area was also very clean and inviting. I would definitely stay here again.
Didn't really experience any negatives other than some minor cosmetic remodeling due at some point (but not a great deal) and hotel is a bit too far to walk to downtown. Chillicothe does have a bus service that does come to the shopping area by the hotel and will take you just about anywhere you would like to go - even operates on a limited basis on Saturdays. Downtown is definitely something to check out - beautiful park/lake area, some interesting restaurants, and small shops. Chamber Director and staff are great and have lots of info and good ideas for visitors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Chillicothe, Oh hotel is located in the foothills of the Appalachians with easy access to nature trails and outdoor theatre. Enjoy free hot breakfast and Wi-Fi during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites Chillicothe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Chillicothe Hotel Chillicothe
- Hampton Inn Chillicothe
- Chillicothe Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn And Suites Chillicothe Ohio