Despite being a bit outside of town and up a steep hill, Blossoms is a GREAT place to stay. Why?
1. Located in the middle of Mackwoods and Pedro Tea Estates, easy access.
2. Bright, airy rooms with great views of tea fields. (Recommend to spring for the deluxe rooms in front of house.)
3. Great breakfast, Western or Sri Lankan.
4. Super friendly and good humored staff.
Would certainly recommend staying here, loved the cottage charm.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Blossoms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.