Situated on the beach most rooms have a great view of the beach. The pools are beautiful, the Restaurants and bars are lovely and our room was magnificent. Comfy beds and pillows a wet room in the bathroom plus small lounge area and work desk. Not enough lounges around the pool as most guests (Europeans)claim them in the morning and keep them when they go off to breakfast and lunch, not very considerate of other people. There are not any shops etc near the hotel and the hotel shop has very limited stock. Hawkers will try and sell you sarongs etc from the beach we looked at a table cloth and they wanted 8,000 rupier we ended up getting it for 3,000 so be strong and walk away and if their sales are down they will come looking for you - they cannot walk on the hotel grass so they will stand on the beach and call to you. If you walk the beach the hawkers will be at you - boat trip, restaurant, jewelry shop, sarongs, massage etc be careful a guy named Freddie would not leave us alone.
- Also Known As:
- Heritance Ahungalla Hotel Ahungalla
- Heritance Ahungalla Hotel
- Ahungalla Heritance Hotel
- Heritance Hotel Ahungalla
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to a beach hotel where style and substance mix like a classic cocktail. Just as the turquoise infinity pool seems to blend into the ultramarine Indian Ocean, award-winning cuisine fuses the best of east and west. Welcome to Heritance Ahungalla, where we weave a little magic into your holiday memories while promising you the finest hospitality and best luxury services among Sri Lanka beach hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Heritance Ahungalla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.