I had my first visit to Hertance with my family, it was our office trip.
The rooms are above average, but food and other restaurant services were not great.
Most of my family are vegetarian, all vegetarians had the same food experience as we had. Dinner had a BBQ and some dishes, but lack of tasty vegetarian food, they should have at least added some Indian food items.
I hope they will seriously look into this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to a beach hotel where style and substance mix like a classic cocktail. Just as the turquoise infinity pool seems to blend into the ultramarine Indian Ocean, award-winning cuisine fuses the best of east and west. Welcome to Heritance Ahungalla, where we weave a little magic into your holiday memories while promising you the finest hospitality and best luxury services among Sri Lanka beach hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Heritance Ahungalla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritance Ahungalla Hotel Ahungalla
- Ahungalla Heritance Hotel
- Heritance Hotel Ahungalla