“Very Good” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Capri Inn & Suites of Beatrice

You added Capri Inn & Suites of Beatrice to your Saves list
Capri Inn & Suites of Beatrice
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3721 North 6th Street, Beatrice, NE 68310 (Formerly Capri Hotel of Beatrice)   |
Special Offer
TripAdvisor Special!
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Beatrice
Beatrice, Nebraska
“Very Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

My family stayed here for Christmas, and their experience was everything they wanted. Quiet rooms. Great breakfeast and breakfeast hours. Clean. The hotel is obviously well managed. Staff was professional and friendly.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Seneca, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

We recently stayed at the Carpi and the service was wonderful there was someone always at the front desk. The rooms were clean and the breakfast was good. We will stay next time we visit. It was a nice hotel for the price.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Omaha, Nebraska
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

I stayed at the Capri inn and Suites In Beatrice, Ne It was an ok stay. I would like to give a big thanks to Tiasha for all her help and kindness. She made my visit more relaxing she is a excellent worker. The price of the room was good. The room was neat. The location was in a good area. Some of the front desk workers were a bit rude. There are a few areas in the hotel that do need touching up. I would stay again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Beatrice, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

My girlfriend and I are staying in the Capri Inn & Suites, Beatrice, NE hotel for a month. We have been here about two weeks thus far. We are giving the hotel five stars for the value of service received relative to the price paid.

The hotel itself is neat, clean, quiet and serves a great breakfast. It also has an awesome hot tub and pool! Seems like there are usually quite a few guests here on any given day. What makes it stand out even more is the excellent managment by Greg.

Greg, always in a good mood and acting like a professional, has gone above what I have come to expect from management in a hotel stay. He directed me to several employment agencies and gave me a brief synopsis of each. As a result, I probably start work tomorrow! He helped me find a local meeting. He also assisted me in printing out and faxing very important documents, using the hotel's equipment. He has helped my girlfriend and I feel at home here at the Capri Inn.

It is surprising how much a friendly, hard-working and knowledgeable hotel manager can do for a guest who is new to an area.

Brody Skinner
Corrine Larson
Gordon, Nebraska

Room Tip: Shouldn't have any problems here - rooms are all clean and the hotel is quiet. It's a good...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Hays, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

The downside (for the hotel) of my review is that as a previous professional in the hospitality industry of almost ten years with Hilton and Choice branded hotels - I might consider my evaluation techniques to be somewhat stringent and a little more in depth than the general traveler. However, it also means that I recognize the little things as well as the big things; including the behind the scenes efforts, initiatives and even difficulties (somtimes beyond control) that often go hand in hand with the task of daily hotel operations. My first impression of initial contact with this property was extremely positive! A reservation was made the day before arriving over the telephone with Cindy, and she was most polite and quite helpful. I was both thankful, but also skeptical about the rate being as low as it was; considering most reputible hotels will focus on rate integrity (slightly higher rates) to keep the so called "rift raft" out. I merely hoped for the best. Upon our late arrival, we were also greeted by and checked in with Ms. Cindy at the reigns of the front desk. My first impression of her customer service and genuine attitude was only more confirmed as she was very welcoming and sincere. As weary travelers pulling in at 3AM, this was much appreciated! Service for this hotel gets a score of 100% The exterior of the property appears to be relatively new - sporting a mixed brick and maintenance free siding design with three floors, well lighted parking lot, and the security of key controlled entries. The lobby and front office area was adequate in size - with the majority of the space used for the common breakfast dining area. The decor was simple - with mainly pale green colored walls and modern decorative. One thing I noted as a condition downfall was the numerous areas where it was apparent "touching up" paint had been completed; and as most know you'll never get the exact match. I recommend the hotel repaint the entire areas so it doesn't give off the "worn" and damaged look. Upon entry to the room, I did my normal scout for cleanliness, which includes a detailed search for bed-bug evidence and checking the most commonly ignored areas of hotel rooms (ie; under the bed, behind nightstands, dresser drawers, etc.) To my satisfaction, I came up completely empty handed with any issues. The bathroom area, including the shower, toilet, tile floor and outside vanity area were spotless! The carpet in the room was in fantastic condition and was extremely clean. Areas of improvement noted would be the curtains above the HVAC (A/C Unit) were visibly stained towards the bottom - probably caused from the condensation of the unit. Although not a major inconvenience, I also felt as though the bed was extremely low to the ground - but definitely not a deal breaker. The room was equiped with a refrigerator and microwave (clean at that), iron, ironing board, hair dryer, alarm clock/radio, desk, table and chairs, dresser and 2 night stands - so it was extremely accomodating since it provided almost all you could ask for. I would strongly recommend that ownership take the room just one step farther by losing the pale green/blueish wall color - as it almost has a drab "prison-esque" feel to it and does not compliment the furnishings whatsoever. It is my understanding that the hotel is under new ownership and will be soon changing over to the "Capri Inn" and losing the Victorian name. My hopes is that the new owner focus on keeping some of the "rule-breaking" ammenities currently offered (ie: 24Hr Pool/Jacuzzi, extended breakfast hours, pets welcome, etc.) to not only remain competitive, but to stand out a little. I can truly say the aforementioned were extremely appreciated by us as I am sure will be for most. All in all - our stay was great! Service for this hotel definitely sets it up for success - even despite some of the minor conditional issues in place. So long as the hiring of quality people remains a constant focus of the new ownership - and not letting things age or deteriorate beyond major financial investments - I can only imagine that this hotel will continue to be ranked #1 in Beatrice. They've currently got a slight edge on the market..... my hope is that they don't lose it. Happy travels!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Columbus
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

I made several inquireys to other hotels in the area and friendliness and pleasent attitude of the desk clerk sold me before I even knew the rate which was excellent compared to others! The building was very well kept and the room was well cleaned and everything in its proper place as well as all the towels and toiletries were well stocked! The overall friendliness of all the staff I came in contact with was not what I am use too and was a very welcome surprise! I neede rest and got what I needed! Thanks Y'all! see ya soon!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Green Valley, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

I am shocked at the high ratings for this hotel. First the good, The staff is wonderful, very friendly and helpful. The bathrooms are clean. Now why this hotel deserves a poor rating. I was in three different rooms. When I turned on the heat in the first two rooms, the smoke alarm would sound. The girl at the front desk did her best to find me a room and offered to help move my things. The room I was placed in was much smaller than I had paid for. Unfortunately, I booked three nights through Expedia or I would have left that night. Although the bathroom is clean, you can't stand to be in there. The fan is almost as loud as a small jet airplane. My ears actually hurt when I would come out after getting ready in the morning. It was very irritating. If you want to have a light on, you must have the fan on. Their high speed internet was not high speed at all, it dropped out constantly. I never had internet problems at any other hotel. I really hate seeing built up dust in the corners around a room, also hate to see cobwebs in the corners of a ceilings, these things were in all three rooms I visited. The bedding - mattress and pillows have very little padding - not comfortable at all. This hotel does seem to be popular with those in the trucking business. There is another Victorian Inn hotel in town, I wonder if people are mixing up the two hotels in their reviews... Again, I just don't understand the high ratings.

Room Tip: Very noisy light/fans in the bathrooms. Before you unpack, ensure your heat/AC is in proper working...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Been to Capri Inn & Suites of Beatrice? Share your experiences!