“Paradise!! Beautiful Island” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Kuramathi
Berkshire
“Paradise!! Beautiful Island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2011

Went to Kuramathi in April 2011 for 5 days as part of our Honeymoon Package. We stayed in a Jacuzzi Water Villa and if you can get this option I would really really recommend it ! The Water Villas are situated on the opposite side of the Island and have a very small decking area and not enough room to sunbathe . The Jacuzzi Water Villas have a huge decking area with sunbeds and a jacuzzi which is cleaned and washed everyday by one of the Room Boys. If you find your jacuzzi to not be hot enough just leave yours running during the day and by night time it will be nice and hot ! The water is nice and shallow ion the jacuzzi water villa side however lots of coral so do take your sea shoes . I cut myself a few times .
Mini bar for Select All Inc. Water bottles , soft drinks etc and nescafe coffee machine .You get everything they state on their website on the Room Profile.
Make sure you visit the Sand bank for pictures ! There are parts on the Island where you can just stop and swim and no one is around. You never feel its overcrowded at all. Dinner time is when you see most people.
FOOD : I have travelled to many places and stayed in so many hotels and Im telling you all the Food on this island is just FANTASTIC . Anything you want you can get it !!
We went Select All Inclusive and I would recommmend this to all.. we had a choice of other restaurants aswell as your buffet Restaurant which is allocated to you depending which part of the Island you are on.
We enjoyed the Buffet so much that we went back twice and didnt go to the Al a carte on all our 5 nights. ( buffet themed nights )The Island BBQ was lovely so was the Thai restaurant. The portions at the pizzeria are quite small . If you dont go Select all inclusive you will find yourselves checking out with a huge bill as its very very expensive . ( unless you stick to your buffet restau and assigned table ).
We took a Speed boat on arrival to male Airport and I wouldnt recommend this especially after you have had such a long flight. We payed extra for a Sky Plane to take us back to Male and this was an excellent experience and took less than 30mins !!

The Gardens are well kept and they take pride in this. There is a bus shuttle service which is handy to get to parts of the Island however sometimes you would be waiting a while so give reception a call and let them know they will call the bus driver to let him know.
Both pools were nice and clean ! Its so chilled and relaxing ! The Water is beautiful crystal clear waters . You can see fish , tropical fish and baby sharks swimming near you and under your villa.
There is a Diving club for divers and water sports aswell.

All in all , I would recommend this Island to everyone . Was really impressed and they try very hard to please you . We had an air conditioning problem they were round in less than 5 mins !
Im fussy and im hot on customer service. This Resort did not fail . ticked all the boxes.
It will be a holiday you will never forget

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (523)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2011

What can we say about Kuramathi Resort, nothing bad that's for sure! We couldn't of picked a better place to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary/belated honeymoon. The staff and facilities are all fantastic. The Reef was our favourite place to eat but nowhere was bad. The snorkelling straight from our water villa was great. Black tip reef sharks swimming past our sun deck was brilliant to see. Manta rays while scuba diving and all manner of stunning sea life, it was just breath taking. Matt and the rest of his team at Rashdoo Divers are very highly recommended. They are very professional, friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. The amount of dives and their variety are seemingly endless - diving paradise. If you get the chance to go to the Maldives we would strongly recommend Kuramathi xx

Manchester, UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2011

My husband and I have just returned from yet another perfect holiday in Kuramathi. Staff were so friendly and bent over backwards to do anything for you. Food was excellent and even though we were there for 2 weeks the same menu was not repeated once. The island itself is spotless as are the villas. We booked with Holidaysplease.com (Paula) who gave us a free upgrade to a Deluxe Beach Villa even though they were alot cheaper than booking direct with Kuoni - alot being into a 4 figure sum. Excellent Travel Agency to deal with and we would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone and will definately be using them again. Back to the Island! Staff came into the villa twice a day to clean and prepare it for you and top your mini bar up. There is plenty of entertainment of a night - highly recommend the island band "The Wood" - however entertainment is not pushed into your face so if you just wanted a nice quiet drink that was fine (don't even get me going on the Cocktails!). Special shout out to Abdulla in the restaurant - if we could have packed him and brought him home we would have along with most of the other staff!! We could try forever to think of a negative to say but really couldn't come up with one apart from its going to be at least another year till we can go back which is not good!!

Room Tip: Book with Holidaysplease.com
stalybridge
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2011

Having booked Kuramathi 12 months before our trip, I spent the 12 moths upto the holiday watching tripadvisor and Kuramathi's facebook page for reviews, advice and general info. There were on the very odd occasion some poor reviews, which, with me being me, I got concerned about - we'd paid just under £5k for this honeymoon and it was the most we'd ever spent on a holiday and I wanted it to be perfect - and it was!!!

I'll try and give as much info as possible without rabbitting on too much...

Flight - we flew with Emirates on the A380 out to Dubai but the other three flights were on an A777 and I have to say, unless every flight could be on the A380, or if we could afford business class, I sadly won'r fly with Emirates again. This is mainly due to our final flight from Dubai - home. The staff were rude, inconsiderate and really didn't know what they were doing! We experienced horrendous turbulence, which unnerved some passengers and the staff seemed to be more stressed out than the passengers, with some even crying! We also had a very disruptive passenger behind us who upset several other passengers but nothing was done or said by the staff to stop this. From now on, we'll fly Etihad - much cheaper too!!!

Room - on arrival at Kuramathi (after a speedboat transfer which was fab - we had a seaplane on the way back to experience both methods and that was a great idea!) we were given a lovely fruity drink and a cold towel. We were actually given a room upgrade from a Deluxe Beach Villa to a beach villa with jacuzzi. Initially, we weren't too keen about being offered an upgrade because the staff at Kuramathi had raved about the DBVs. All I can say is - thank god we took the upgrade! The DBV were at the far end of the island and when we went to see them, they seemed miles away and so far out of the hub of the island. They also haven;t been refurbished like the beach villas with jacuzzis and they seemed a little dated in comparison.
The size and decor of the beach villa with jacuzzi was great - the bathroom was stunning and we had an indoor shower and an outdoor one too in the garden! The indoor one, as you can imagine was never used! We also made great use of the jacuzzi - it's a cold one and comes in very handy in 36 degree heat!! The position on the island was nice too - a little hidden away but steps from the beach if needed - very quiet and super private! We stayed in villa 90 fyi.
Food - we booked the a la carte - the top all inclusive option and if you're into food, you MUST go for this! We only ate in the buffet restaurant for breakfast and once for lunch - it was lovely but nothing compared to the individual restaurants! Our favourite was the Island BBQ, closely followed by The Palm Pizzeria - the atmosphere at both was fabulous!
We had one night at The Reef and although the food was amazing, it is a little far out at the top end of the island and it was very quiet with little atmosphere.
The ice cream place was heaven and if I wasn't too concerned about putting on serious weight on an all inclusive holiday, I would have frequented this place every day! We managed about 4 times I think!
The cocktail list is fabulous and this is what I'm missing at the moment at home - sat under the stars with a (very strong) pina colada!! The cocktails at the pizzeria are slightly different than in the bars too and they have frozen daiquiris and margaritas!!

We spent most days by the infinity pool and it was never busy! The sunbeds get taken up fairly quickly but we put a towel on the sand a couple of times and it was lovely! A really nice atmosphere with a great bar in spitting distance! We didn't spend time at the other pool but did visit the gym a couple of times and it was all we needed as far as a gym was concerned!

One thing I must recommend is the movie night on a saturday - this was amazing and was quite busy - probably the most people we'd seen all holiday! To sit under the stars watching a great movie with a cocktail in hand cannot be beaten and definitely a once in a lifetime opportunity! The stars were amazing and the odd shooting star got me very giddy!

Snorkelling - I only did this a couple of times but it was sometimes a chore to get my husband out of the water when he was snorkelling. It was fabulous and my favourite by far (and what makes people most amazed) was the swimming with the reef sharks! A little daunting at first but such a fab experience and I made this a habit everyday - they are fascinating and not scary at all when you get used to it! Before we go back next time, we are working towards our diving qualifications in order to enjoy more of the depths of the Indian Ocean! Although you could do this on the island, we hadn't quite thought it through enough beforehand and so didn't get round to it!

The service and people were amazing and made our stay - they couldn't do enough for you and were so friendly!

You must must got to kuramathi - there were several people on the island that had stayed at different islands in the maldives over the years and they by far rated this one to be the best! We are aiming to go back in 2015 with several of my friends to celebrate my 30th!!! I absolutely cannot wait and the time cannot come round quick enough!!!

Room Tip: beach villa with jacuzzi!!
Hertford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2011

Arrived on 12th May - 22nd May on honeymoon via 8 days in Sri Lanka. Transfer to island via seaplane. First piece of advice - cashpoint at Male, know the currency value and amount you want to get out in advance unless you want Maldavian money left over! You need about $10 per day they say, which is about right as you are advised to tip at the end of your stay. I would now suggest having USD in small bills instead in advance as easier to change back anywhere!!

It was raining on arrival but flight was very good, although view not brilliant. Kuoni rep (Amy) was new, first week, and could not have been nicer or more helpful! Initially we stayed in room 323 (Deluxe Beach Villa), really nice room in the first run of DBV's about the third one. View obscured slightly by bushes on sand/in sea. There is a small area of exposed sand though which unlike many DBV's allows you to sunbathe when the tide is in outside 324, 325, 326 and possibly 327. They were marginally better locations. On our third day we moved after asking in our initial evening meeting on day of arrival for a different room to 352 - so glad we did, possibly the best room on the island.

The DBV's 350 - 354 are in my opinion in the best spot. We even recommended to our lovely neighbours that they moved and joined us up there - and they did!

Second tip is attend the evening meet with rep, air your issues/concerns or even cheeky requests and they will do all they can to help.

Third tip, Rashdoo island trip - stuff is cheaper there than on Kuramathi (photo albums) and there is a small store if you are not on all inclusive which may be handy? Otherwise we found it not a particularly worthwhile trip other than to see Kuramathi from another perspective.

Fourth tip - talk and listen to fellow guest/staff.
Dolphins can been seen in channel between island daily, (can't remember what time exactly but possibly 5.30pm??) we missed them as we were in spa by time we found out.

The sunset cruise is nice. Free drink as the sun sets. Bit hit and miss on sunsets in May, but neighbours said they rounded up dolphins on their trip - we only got a sunset :-(

Watching the sun set on the sandbank end, lovely and can be very romantic.

Select all inclusive - worth every penny! Other people found it fine not having it. Can see both sides are right if you are a fussy eater or on a budget or know in advance where you are staying (previous guest). For us the freedom to eat anywhere and try each restaurant was a highlight.

TIP - There are laptops to borrow free of charge to use at the reception areas, although you pay for the wifi. $4 for one hour (plus local taxes) if you must get in contact with the outside world.

Outr highlight of the trip was the snorkelling, and in particular the ten plus minutes we spent with a beautiful turtle and the sandbank end, just past the 'pole' out towards the reef edge. Absolutely amazing experience and something that just makes your honeymoon in The Maldives so much extra special and memorable! :-) :-)

So the sun came out late day three and then seven days of bliss. The spa is worth a visit, and 90 minutes of Asian Blend is well worth the money!

All in all, a very lovely place and a good size for a first visit to an island in the middle of nowhere. If you can afford it go DBV's and sandbank end 350 - 356 (last two on stilts on sand) right by reef restaurant and both sides of the island and the sea is pretty much the same distance from your front door in opposite directions, so you benefit from an excellent and easy choice of where to sit, swim or snorkel!

We absoluely adored the island and our time there. The staff. all in all were brilliant, although two hours for starter, mains and dessert in the Palm Pizzeria at lunchtime did eat into our day too much for our liking - pull your fingers out a bit boys!!

Final, and top tip - at the Laguna bar (sandbank end) if you ask you can get Pimms, even though it's not on the drinks list!!! :-) (only found out last night there - gutted!!)

Oh and get a decent underwater camera, new Kodak? ones about £60 looked worth every single penny - took disposable ones!

Finally, don't miss the band playing live, they give Guns and Roses a run for their money and are amazing - the lead guitarist is incredible!

Enjoy your trip!

Room Tip: Deluxe Beach Villa's 350 -354 are preferable
Eastbourne, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2011

I spent 7 nights at Kuramathi staying in a garden villa. I arrived in a wet and miserable Male having spent 5 nights in Sri lanka, but thankfully the weather perked up and it was hot and sunny throughout my stay.
My garden villa was a few steps away from the beach with amazing views of the lagoon. The king size bed was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in and I loved the outdoor shower.
The whole resort is beautifully tended with sandy paths, stunning plants and flowers and beautiful views of the ocean in every direction.
I was up early every morning and walked to the sand bank before breakfast, even at 7am its lovely and warm and such a relaxing way to start the day.
I was on the basic all-inclusive package and loved the food, there was a good selection and I enjoyed the themed nights. I think the basic package is perfectly sufficient and if necessary it is possible to dine in one of the restaurants with a 20% discount which is good value.
The cocktail list is extensive and the house wine is very good.
The house-reef is stunning and the array of fish and sharks are mind blowing. The reef is close to shore and can be enjoyed even if you are not a strong swimmer or experienced snorkler.

My only negative comments would be on the service in the bars and restaurants. Some of the staff were rude and unhelpful and I often waited 15 minutes to get served in the bar which you do not expect in this type of resort. This is not true of all the staff and everyone in the reception area and many of the gardeners I spoke to around the island were very friendly and welcoming.
Kuramathi is the perfect resort for a low key holiday with an amazing house reef and excellent food.

Rugby, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2011

My wife and I have just returned from 7nights honeymoon on Kuramathi Island and after reading hundreds of reviews trying to decide which island to choose, I thought I'd try to make it easier for all you lucky people looking to visit the Island. I'll try to keep my worthless personal opinions to a minimum and provide you with the stuff you really want to know.

FLIGHT - We travelled with Emirate Airlines via Dubai and stopped off for 3 nights on the way back which is a cheaper way of doing Dubai, only £300 extra per couple B&B (a 3 night holiday to Dubai from the uk is 4 or 5 hundred pounds EACH). The flight service was good, food was usual plane food, free booze all flight (contrary to reports that Emirates Airlines don't serve alcohol) and personal entertainment unit in headrest with a choice of approx 50 movies, countless other TV channels and music options which helped kill the time. Pillow and blanket provided as standard.
TIP#1 HAVE A PEN READY!! On arrival at Male airport everybody is required to fill out an entry form. 95% of people seemed to know this already, we didn't, so joined the queue for passport control. We soon cottoned on that everyone was filling out a form and had to beg for a pen.

TRANSFER - We booked the sea plane transfer through Kuoni for arrival and speed boat for departure, just to experience both. The seaplane is a must. At only £40 each, not only is the transfer time only 20mins, as opposed to 1hr 20mins by boat, but it is quite exhillerating and a unique experience. The return speedboat transfer was slightly disappointing, mainly because it was a quite luxurious, air-conned, carpeted vessel. I was hoping for something a little more rustic and "wind in your hair".

THE ACCOMODATION - After a brief reception meeting with cold drink and flannel we were wisked off to our room. TIP# 2 IF YOU BOOK THROUGH KUONI, ENQUIRE ABOUT FREE UPGRADE. We were guaranteed a free upgrade from beach villa to deluxe beach villa. However, all deluxe beach villa were taken so were bumped up to water villa, something we wanted but couldn't afford.
The room was water villa 516 on the lagoon side of the island, and was with 4 poster bed with drapes, large flat screen TV with many English channels (live premiership football), music centre, nespresso machine and mini-bar with water and soft drinks (all free on select AI). The decking, although void of any sun, looked out to the best view possible with steps into clear warm water. At low tide (about 8am) you could step into the waist deep sea and walk out into the lagoon...heaven! The water villas have indoor bathroom (unlike some accomodation) and are semi detached.
The decking isn't totally private as you share steps with your neighbour and about 50% can be seen from either side. I didn't, however see or hear my neighbours at all. Villa number 515 would be slightly more private as this row sits further out to sea and therefore can only be seen from one side (514). The air con is a real life saver. A little noisy (depending how heavy you sleep) but super cold!!

OTHER ACCOMODATION - Deluxe beach villas looked very private and in a good location and also Deluxe beach villa with jaccuzi in the south east corner (sorry don't know room numbers) looked in an excellent location right on a great stretch of beach. (check the map on Kuramathi website) Other rooms were located on the footpath so decking was completely open to passers by. These seemed to be mainly the superior beach villa. They looked very luxurious but the fact I can even make that comment without staying in one is a guide to the location of these rooms.

FOOD - We booked select AI (sometimes called a-la-carte AI) which is a definate must if you love food/drink. We only used the buffet twice, breakfast both times, and although it was good, it was nothing compared to the a-la-carte restaurants.
The Island BBQ, The Reef, Siam Garden and Indian Restaurant are all open from 7pm-10:30pm and have to be booked in advance (done at reception). All are set in beautiful location but the Island BBQ is the prettiest place I've ever dined. Located on the beach, next to the infinty pool (which twinkles majestically at night with liitle LED lights at the bottom of the water) you eat under the stars, listening to the sea with only candles, the moon and an illuminated ice bucket for your wine as a light.
Most people report no problems with availability and we certainly found this to be true, eating at our 1st choice every night.
The Palm Pizzeria is also open for evening meals (booking required) but is also open from 11am for pizzas, pastas, ice creams (including take-away) and salads. If you choose not to go select AI and wish to eat at these venues prices are approx $25-50 for main meals (Flambeed Steak Diane was $45) and $15-25 for pizza.
The real star for me though was the much maligned Island Coffee Shop. Open from 9am-10pm (no booking required), the menu was slightly more snack based but the food was excellent. A rib-eye of beef sandwich or grilled fresh catch of the day for breakfast was a million miles from the buffet. We ate there almost everyday and everytime the food was excellent (best potato wedges ever). If you are not select AI and want to eat here expect to pay anything from $5 for fries/wedges upto $25 for catch of the day.
The experience of eating at the Siam Garden was also magnificent. As a Thai food virgin, I was struggling with the menu somewhat and the waitress could see this. She offered to place the order for me. She asked me what my preferences were regarding fish, spicey, meat etc and ordered a wondeful selection of Thai food...well recommended. TIP# 3 MOST MENUS CAN BE VIEWED BY TYPING www.kuramathi.com/dining/menus IN YOUR ADDRESS BAR.
The a-la-carte restaurants also offer wine by the bottle with a small selection of house wines (i think there were 4red 4white and 4rose) free on select AI. I'm not really a wine expert so I'll leave the comments on those for someone else. The restaurants didn't seem to mind the half drank bottle being taken away to your room and kept in the minibar.
All food and/or drink has to be billed and signed for. If you're select AI then the bill reads zero but you can see how much it would cost.

DRINK - On select AI most booze, soft drinks were free. This included Carlsberg/Tiger beer on draught, house wine by the glass and most branded spirits (some exclusions include Disaronno, cointeau, some brandies). Cocktails are included and there are many to try. They even vary depending on which bar you're in. Regular coffee is included but lattes etc are not. Also fresh fruit juice is not included. If you're not AI expect to pay $4 for a small beer and $10 for a cocktail.
There are many bars around the island, all beautifully located, all seldom very busy and most are open all day. The only ones that are closed during daytime are the Havana cigar bar, which I didn't frequent at all and strangley the sand bar. The Sand Bar is located on the busiest beach, next to the infinity pool and would've been the easist place to get a drink while sunbathing/snorkelling/swimming. Strangely, it only opens at 8pm.
There is a couple of live bands that do different bars on different nights. The Woods are a band that do slow smoochie covers of slow smoochie songs, not my cup of tea. There was also a gutarist who also did slow covers but had a much better song choice (Pink Floyd, Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, Queen) You can catch or avoid according to your taste.

ISLAND - Everywhere you look, where ever you are on the island is an absolute picture post card view. The vegetation is spectacular, some with information boards explaining the history and usege. The wildlfie is minimal but exotic, with fruit bats, crabs, and a family of comical heron-type birds living on the island and using the pools.
Mosquitos weren't a big problem while we were there but this may be seasonal. The island is fogged every morning and a 50%DEET spray applied occasionally rather than religiously kept my bite count to 3. In answer to earlier forums, I didn't see a single spider all week...relief for some I'm sure.
The sand is powder soft all around the island, and although dead coral is present on some parts of the beaches, particularly the reef side, it really wasn't a problem. So much so, that my sea shoes were never used. The issue of no sunbeds seem to be a problem with some. There are sunbeds on the beach near the infinity pool but not many. There are also large sofas on this part of the beach which are extremely comfortable and despite the limited numbers of these, the strange lack of people meant only once was I unable to find a free bed/sofa. Towels are available at this part of the beach.
The sea is crystal clear and beautifully warm all around the island, particularly where the sea wall creates little lagoons and is heaven just to lounge around in while it gently laps against your skin.

POOLS - There are two pools on the Island. The Infinity pool at the busier end of the Island and the less busier pool with waterfall in the middle of the Island next to the Palm Pizzeria. Sunbeds at this pool were always available and drinks are available but only beer as an alcoholic option. The Infinty pool is near to the Fung Bar which serves the full quota of drinks and was always busier without being feeling over busy. The coffee shop is also near for food.

SNORKELLING - Now I'm not really a big fan of the sea, it scares me a little to be honest but even I LOVED the snorkelling. My wife can't even swim but I couldn't get her out of the sea. Even at waist deep, there are countless types of fish to be seen, some swimming up to your face. Reef sharks are in abundance and although a little intimidating at first are only interested in other fish.
The rental of the snorkel equipment is free on select AI. You merely collect, fill out a form, and return at the end of your holiday. TIP#4 TAKE AN UNDERWATER CAMERA. Whether its a disposable one for a few quid, on old sports camera from Ebay (like I bought for a tenner) of a high-tech jobbie it's great fun. Theres even a chart in reception with all the fish that can be seen.

EXCURSIONS - We were entitled to a "sunset cruise" on select AI which we decided to take up. Nothing amazing if i'm honest. The boat is basic in build (the type I was hoping to transfer back to Male on) and you are taken to the other side of the lagoon with a glass of sparkling wine. Nice to feel the breeze on your face and a good oppertunity for a couple of photos but if it weren't free, I wouldn't recommend.
The trip to Rasdhoo Island is also free but I decided not to go so can't comment.

SANDBANK - Located at the top of the island it is really quite breathtaking. You just need to look at Google Earth to get a flavour of it. One of the main reason I chose Kuramathi (along with the dining options) the sandbank (or sandspit as it's often called) is a long stretch of beautiful white sand descending gradually into the clear ocean. At low tide you can walk for what seems miles with water ankle deep. Again this place is strangely void of people being as ther are about 600 guests on the island which adds to its beauty. We took a million photos of this place and could have took a million more.

WEATHER - My biggest concern when booking was that monsoon season was due to start around the time of our arrival (2nd May) and no matter how many times I read that "the weather is unpredictable" and "you'll love it whatever the weather" it made me feel no less uneasy. Well I need not have worried. Yes you will love it whatever the weather and a rest from the sun is a relief because it's so hot and humid. I barely saw a cloud all week, the sun was intense and relentless....lucky?? probably. High SPF recommended

My only niggle with the place is aimed at some of the guests. Cigarette ends belong in an ashtray not stubbed out in the sand. Empty drinks glasses belong on the bar not on the beach and just because towels are provided at the beach, it doesn't mean that you just leave them on the sunbeds/sofas when you vacate the area leaving everyone in limbo as to whether the sunbed/sofa is available or not. A very minor few, 1 or 2 people maybe, don't let this cast doubt on the island, I'm just hoping people read this and behave accordingly because the island is AMAZING and doesn't deserve these selfish few.

In summary: Select AI inclusive is essential for foodies. Our daily food/drinks bill was $300-400 (reduced to zero for select AI). Sea plane is a great experience at a great price. If you're taking a connecting flight (Dubai, Sri Lanka) consider a few nights there for a cheap holiday extra. Negatives? If you tried really hard it's possible i suppose......I WANT TO GO BACK NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Kuramathi FB page has photos of DBV on stilts.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Kuramathi Island Resort? Share your experiences!