Remote, tranquil, beautiful with wonderful staff, spa treatments and food!
We were looking for a complete chill out, somewhere warm in Jan/Feb but not to be bored - luckily we found the perfect place. If you are looking for tranquility, a small resort, with peace and quiet then this is for you - don't go if you want nightlife and noise. Located in northern Bali, some 3-3 1/2 hours hours from the airport, this resort is small and perfectly formed! The pool and gardens are perfect for relaxing with ample towels, gently attentive poolside staff and wonderfully comfortable poolside relaxers not to mention four beautifully kept day beds complete with freshly changed sheets for the kingside mattress. The spa is staffed by local staff all highly trained in a range of treatments - but our favourites were the Balinese massage and the Malay massage - both perfect for dealing with our stressed out bodies!!! Great activities too! I managed to drag my husband to yoga classes - hopefully to be continued now we are back in the UK and there were plenty of other creative classes too ranging from making offerings for the gods, to making body scrubs and learning the art of Balinese leaf drawing. All in all plenty to do but all very relaxing and therapeutic.
We loved the food - and took to just asking the chef to choose what we were eating - he never let us down and we have returned with a handful of recipes and a plan to keep our healthy but very tasty regime of fresh food and juices.
All in all - I think we found the perfect place for us and we have already started to plot our savings plan to return! Thank you to all the wonderful staff for making our holiday so perfect - it was exactly the tonic we needed.
- Also Known As:
- Spa Village Resort Tembok Bali Hotel Tembok
- Spa Village Resort Tembok Bali Hotel
- Hotel Village Tembok Bali
- Resort Village Tembok Bali
- Spa Village Resort Tembok Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We welcome you to Spa Village Resort Tembok Bali to experience some of the delightful discoveries of Balinese life. To guide you towards the positive effects of an ancient lifestyle and to help you restore or re-discover your sense of "self" we provide four paths; Balance, Creativity, Vigor and the Spa Village Academy. Immersed in Balinese culture, each path is designed to offer you an authentic Balinese experience. We invite you to join us on a journey into these rich and colorful traditions. Here you will learn how to apply some of the aspects of the local culture into your own life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Spa Village Resort Tembok Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.