Beautiful location with breathtaking views and very friendly local staff. The food was amazing and we thought reasonable value, and I would highly recommend taking a cooking class. Our 6 year old daughter loved playing and exploring in the garden. There were monkeys, a rabbit, 2 guinea pigs and some fish. There were small walks around the ecolodge. My partner and daughter went swimming in the waterhole, but I did not go in the water because of leeches. We took a 4hr guided walk which was truly amazing. If I had to be critical, the towels and linen did not smell clean (at home when I try to clean more naturally I use eucalyptus and tea tree oil with hot water so I may be biased). Also beware of Bali traffic, it took us 4 hrs to get back to the airport with the hotel van so we were cutting it a bit short. I would definitely go back, recommend it to friends, and check out the owners other ecolodge near the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sarinbuana Eco lodge, The pioneer of Eco Tourism in Bali, This internationally Award winning Eco Lodge, offers you a retreat into nature. With 5 uniquely hand crafted bungalows set in tropical organic gardens, amazing mountain & forested valley views. Surrounded by fruit, trees coffee, cocoa, vanilla & rice paddy's. Delicious Organic local Balinese, Raw food & Western dishes sourced from our gardens, workshops with our local villagers, Mountain, Rainforest, Temple, Rice paddy and "food forest" walks, fresh mountain water pools. Enjoy a massage or Mountain bike to the beach. Perfect for Nature loving: Couples, Families, Solo travelers, Honeymooners, group retreats & for all those who would like to be a part of this vibrant traditional culture, while treading lightly on the earth. Winner of the Wildforest award 2013, 2007 & 2010 Wild Asia Eco Lodge of the year Award, and 2 time nominee for the Virgin Sustainable Tourism Award - Best accommodation for a community category. Sarinbuana Eco Lodge has lead the way in developing Sustainable Eco Tourism in Bali, pioneering social and environmental programs that have set new standards for viable, responsible & hotel management in Bali. Our recent consultancy projects in Bali are: Loola Bintan Island, Fresh Bali, Sumber Sari Eco Villas & Bali Eco Stay.New Retreat Bamboo bale for workshops, groups and yoga space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sarinbuana Eco Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sarinbuana Eco Hotel Tabanan
- Sarinbuana Eco Lodge Bali/Tabanan