We never really wanted to go to Bali but we received an 'offer to be to refuse' and are so glad we took up the offer. One of the reasons we enjoyed our holiday so much was because of the friendliness of the staff at the Pan Pacific Nirwana, they were all so courteous and helpful, they couldn’t do enough for us. In the Merica restaurant (wonderful food) particularly Sumiata, Wiadnya and Wiwone or wild-one as we called him were absolutely wonderful. The resort is isolated from the main settlements and is therefore relaxing, quiet and peaceful. Our room was luxurious and had a good view of the pools and ocean. There were maybe seven swimming pools, we didn’t count them all, with two waterslides, there were lots of waterfalls and decorative pools with hundreds of Koi. The gardens and the golf course were beautiful and the sunsets breathtaking. We would highly recommend Pan Pacific Nirwana Resort and hope to go back again. Thanks to everyone at Pan Pacific regards Yvonne and Eric Australia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a flawless getaway in paradise against the dramatic backdrop of Bali’s iconic Tanah Lot Temple and the Indian Ocean.Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort unveiled a brand new experience for guests with a US$10 million refurbishment of its 278 guest rooms including luxury suites and villas, restaurants, bars and event spaces completed in 2011. The renewed resort, complemented by the uncomplicated service and premium offerings synonymous with the Pan Pacific brand, will enable guests to enjoy enriching and unrivalled experiences.Experience the best location to enjoy a remarkable sunset in Bali with dramatic views of Bali’s iconic Tanah Lot temple, Indian Ocean, rice paddies, Greg Norman golf course and lush tropical gardens. In the resort, you can enjoy cycling around the resort grounds and the Bali countryside, a sunset walking experience with 103 hectares manicured gardens, spa indulgence at the Bale with endless view of the Indian Ocean, exquisite culinary offerings, relax by the three-tiered swimming pools with a 54-metre water slide, and many more activities awaits you. Complimentary shuttle service to Kuta and Seminyak is also provided.Children staying in the resort will be able to enjoy a wide-range of kid-friendly activities and experiences such as; painting, Balinese dancing, jungle gym, tennis, golf, Wii video games at Kids Club and Family Rooms or even join the fun environment activity of baby sea turtle release at the resort beach.Recently, Nirwana Bali Golf Club at Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort received prestigious recognition as Asia’s 10 Most Elite Golf Courses by FORBES Travel Guide, voted 100 Best Golf Course outside the US (no 66) and No 1 Golf Course in Indonesia by Golf Digest-US and Indonesia’s Leading Golf Resort (2010, 2011, and 2012) and Indonesia’s Leading Spa Resort (2012) by World Travel Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Hotel Tabanan
- Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort Tabanan