We returned recently from the Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali after having a very special personal celebration. I hosted 40+ people and had booked 17 rooms at this most beautiful resort. I had contemplated others prior, but have returned knowing that without doubt this was the best decision I have made. Despite the spectatular views this resort has to offer, I was completely blow away with the services I received - nothing was too much for them to do. Everything I had asked for which were planned and/or last minute unplanned (happens when you have a large group) was done for me.
The airport valet was friendly and courteous. The check-in process/procedures were easy, we were escorted to our rooms and explained where everything was. The rooms were neat and tidy (albeit in need of maintenance). The restaurants offer a wide variety of cuisines and you will generally get what you want to eat at this hotel. The pools were fantastic, and the kids (we had about 10 in this group) really enjoyed the 54 mtr slide in one of the lower pools. The kids club is really good, and the fact that most of us didnt even see our kids for the 6 nights we were there, is testament to the fact that they had a really great time and were really well taken care off.
At the pool(s) there were ample bed at the pool available, and the service was quick and fast...
The events that I hosted on the 8th, 9th & 11th were really special.... Each party was in a different location, with different decorations offering us a different view of this spectacular property. The food was excellent.. The team was able to accomodate last minute changes with a smile on their face.
This was one of the most wonderful holidays of my life, and while I hosted this event, I also must admit it was one of the best I have ever attended, and I can only attribute this to the wonderful team that made it happen for me... I have special thanks to pass along to the team...
Michelle Ng - who made sure that I selected the Pan Pacific for my event
Intan Indrayanti - who made all the reservations and worked through the initial planning
Ketut Sudigama - the events manager who made the past week one of the most memorable of my life. He and his team (Yuli Anthari) did everything we had asked for and MORE.... I am indebted to you for what you pulled off for me.
Thank you all once again. When I come to Bali next, I will go nowhere else but to the Pan Pacific...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a flawless getaway in paradise against the dramatic backdrop of Bali’s iconic Tanah Lot Temple and the Indian Ocean.Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort unveiled a brand new experience for guests with a US$10 million refurbishment of its 278 guest rooms including luxury suites and villas, restaurants, bars and event spaces completed in 2011. The renewed resort, complemented by the uncomplicated service and premium offerings synonymous with the Pan Pacific brand, will enable guests to enjoy enriching and unrivalled experiences.Experience the best location to enjoy a remarkable sunset in Bali with dramatic views of Bali’s iconic Tanah Lot temple, Indian Ocean, rice paddies, Greg Norman golf course and lush tropical gardens. In the resort, you can enjoy cycling around the resort grounds and the Bali countryside, a sunset walking experience with 103 hectares manicured gardens, spa indulgence at the Bale with endless view of the Indian Ocean, exquisite culinary offerings, relax by the three-tiered swimming pools with a 54-metre water slide, and many more activities awaits you. Complimentary shuttle service to Kuta and Seminyak is also provided.Children staying in the resort will be able to enjoy a wide-range of kid-friendly activities and experiences such as; painting, Balinese dancing, jungle gym, tennis, golf, Wii video games at Kids Club and Family Rooms or even join the fun environment activity of baby sea turtle release at the resort beach.Recently, Nirwana Bali Golf Club at Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort received prestigious recognition as Asia’s 10 Most Elite Golf Courses by FORBES Travel Guide, voted 100 Best Golf Course outside the US (no 66) and No 1 Golf Course in Indonesia by Golf Digest-US and Indonesia’s Leading Golf Resort (2010, 2011, and 2012) and Indonesia’s Leading Spa Resort (2012) by World Travel Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, AsiaRooms, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Hotel Tabanan
- Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort Tabanan