We are currently staying at the Pan Pacific for 10 days and it is a wonderful hotel. You couldn't ask for anything better. There are four restaurants and the best pools with two water slides that has kept our daughter, 8 and us entertained for hours. The service from all the staff is excellent and they are very friendly and nothing is too hard. The family room is spacious for the three of us. The only down side is the bunk bed for children is only 120cm long. Our daughter is 140cm long. She hasn't complained too much (just occasionally). I would recommend that the bed be changed to the standard size to accommodate western children. The hotels location is a long way from the nearest shops. About a one hour drive in traffic to Seminyak. It's not too bad though as we wanted something that was quite, away from the busyness of Bali with some sort of separate sleeping area. Great place to stay if you want a very relaxing holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a flawless getaway in paradise against the dramatic backdrop of Bali’s iconic Tanah Lot Temple and the Indian Ocean.Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort unveiled a brand new experience for guests with a US$10 million refurbishment of its 278 guest rooms including luxury suites and villas, restaurants, bars and event spaces completed in 2011. The renewed resort, complemented by the uncomplicated service and premium offerings synonymous with the Pan Pacific brand, will enable guests to enjoy enriching and unrivalled experiences.Experience the best location to enjoy a remarkable sunset in Bali with dramatic views of Bali’s iconic Tanah Lot temple, Indian Ocean, rice paddies, Greg Norman golf course and lush tropical gardens. In the resort, you can enjoy cycling around the resort grounds and the Bali countryside, a sunset walking experience with 103 hectares manicured gardens, spa indulgence at the Bale with endless view of the Indian Ocean, exquisite culinary offerings, relax by the three-tiered swimming pools with a 54-metre water slide, and many more activities awaits you. Complimentary shuttle service to Kuta and Seminyak is also provided.Children staying in the resort will be able to enjoy a wide-range of kid-friendly activities and experiences such as; painting, Balinese dancing, jungle gym, tennis, golf, Wii video games at Kids Club and Family Rooms or even join the fun environment activity of baby sea turtle release at the resort beach.Recently, Nirwana Bali Golf Club at Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort received prestigious recognition as Asia’s 10 Most Elite Golf Courses by FORBES Travel Guide, voted 100 Best Golf Course outside the US (no 66) and No 1 Golf Course in Indonesia by Golf Digest-US and Indonesia’s Leading Golf Resort (2010, 2011, and 2012) and Indonesia’s Leading Spa Resort (2012) by World Travel Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, AsiaRooms, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Hotel Tabanan
- Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort Tabanan