It was so nice to be on the site of a 5+ resort without feeling everything is overstated. The whole place was gentle on the mind, unless you get upset with yourself on the wonderfully scenic and challenging Nirwana Club golf course. The unhurried, smiling efficiency of the Balinese service by all concerned over the 8 days we spent was a lovely experience. Nothing was too much trouble whatever your needs. It was also nice to have an excellent variety of restaurants to experience on site, including things like a romantic dinner on a private cliff top. Informal lunch and evening meals at the very modern Tanah Lot Gastro restaurant was treat, especially with the service accorded to us by Wayan Suartini. Although the resort is 40 minutes from the airport, (we were met and transported by Pan Pacific from there) we certainly did not have any desire to venture elsewhere during our stay. The spa/massage services were soothing. So those wanting something else more active the fabulous gym facility would be to die for, or just relax with the yoga sessions. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a flawless getaway in paradise against the dramatic backdrop of Bali’s iconic Tanah Lot Temple and the Indian Ocean.Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort unveiled a brand new experience for guests with a US$10 million refurbishment of its 278 guest rooms including luxury suites and villas, restaurants, bars and event spaces completed in 2011. The renewed resort, complemented by the uncomplicated service and premium offerings synonymous with the Pan Pacific brand, will enable guests to enjoy enriching and unrivalled experiences.Experience the best location to enjoy a remarkable sunset in Bali with dramatic views of Bali’s iconic Tanah Lot temple, Indian Ocean, rice paddies, Greg Norman golf course and lush tropical gardens. In the resort, you can enjoy cycling around the resort grounds and the Bali countryside, a sunset walking experience with 103 hectares manicured gardens, spa indulgence at the Bale with endless view of the Indian Ocean, exquisite culinary offerings, relax by the three-tiered swimming pools with a 54-metre water slide, and many more activities awaits you. Complimentary shuttle service to Kuta and Seminyak is also provided.Children staying in the resort will be able to enjoy a wide-range of kid-friendly activities and experiences such as; painting, Balinese dancing, jungle gym, tennis, golf, Wii video games at Kids Club and Family Rooms or even join the fun environment activity of baby sea turtle release at the resort beach.Recently, Nirwana Bali Golf Club at Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort received prestigious recognition as Asia’s 10 Most Elite Golf Courses by FORBES Travel Guide, voted 100 Best Golf Course outside the US (no 66) and No 1 Golf Course in Indonesia by Golf Digest-US and Indonesia’s Leading Golf Resort (2010, 2011, and 2012) and Indonesia’s Leading Spa Resort (2012) by World Travel Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, AsiaRooms, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Hotel Tabanan
- Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort Tabanan