We are a family of 2 adults and two children aged 11 and 9 and stayed for a second time this April 2012 for 4 nights.
As usual the golf , pools , restaurants , rooms and service were of the highest standards, with the kids club only needing a re-jig, however, the pool slide is fantastic for kids , adults to mix and have fun along with cocktails and free popcorn in the evenings, overlooking the water.
The Tanah Lot markets and temple are great to wander around and check out .
The trip to seminyak is approx 45 mins , Kuta 1hr , Ubud 1.5 hr and these are provided free at certain times drop off / pick up.
We preferred to use the resort facilities and the surrounding areas which are stunningly attractive to enjoy and relax.
This is a quality five star resort, set in one of Bali's most picturesque and relaxed areas away from the "more beaten to death tracks".
We will definitely be back to stay and play at this awesome resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a flawless getaway in paradise against the dramatic backdrop of Bali’s iconic Tanah Lot Temple and the Indian Ocean.Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort unveiled a brand new experience for guests with a US$10 million refurbishment of its 278 guest rooms including luxury suites and villas, restaurants, bars and event spaces completed in 2011. The renewed resort, complemented by the uncomplicated service and premium offerings synonymous with the Pan Pacific brand, will enable guests to enjoy enriching and unrivalled experiences.Experience the best location to enjoy a remarkable sunset in Bali with dramatic views of Bali’s iconic Tanah Lot temple, Indian Ocean, rice paddies, Greg Norman golf course and lush tropical gardens. In the resort, you can enjoy cycling around the resort grounds and the Bali countryside, a sunset walking experience with 103 hectares manicured gardens, spa indulgence at the Bale with endless view of the Indian Ocean, exquisite culinary offerings, relax by the three-tiered swimming pools with a 54-metre water slide, and many more activities awaits you. Complimentary shuttle service to Kuta and Seminyak is also provided.Children staying in the resort will be able to enjoy a wide-range of kid-friendly activities and experiences such as; painting, Balinese dancing, jungle gym, tennis, golf, Wii video games at Kids Club and Family Rooms or even join the fun environment activity of baby sea turtle release at the resort beach.Recently, Nirwana Bali Golf Club at Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort received prestigious recognition as Asia’s 10 Most Elite Golf Courses by FORBES Travel Guide, voted 100 Best Golf Course outside the US (no 66) and No 1 Golf Course in Indonesia by Golf Digest-US and Indonesia’s Leading Golf Resort (2010, 2011, and 2012) and Indonesia’s Leading Spa Resort (2012) by World Travel Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com, Priceline, AsiaRooms, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Hotel Tabanan
- Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort Tabanan