I love this place!!
We have shared a 2 bedroom villa 3 times with different friends and every time left wanting to return.
It helps if your a golfer as the Golf course is spectactular, every hole is different with several holes played over the sea. Greg Norman design which has won many awards.
I have not seen a better pool complex in a resort. Several pools with two water slides all interconnected. Lounges and small cabana type beds scattered throughout. A pool bar and excellent pool side service completes the picture.
Extensive grounds with rock pools, bridges and great gardens again there are cabana's scattered around to use and look at the sea views.
A gym, spa and massage treatments, tennis courts are all available.
3 different restaurants (one a Tapas style) all reasonably priced and a good standard.
We chose to have a BBQ served in our Villa an incredible experience, plenty of well cooked food -if you take a villa this is a MUST.
The villa's have their own plunge pool, a Cabana with a view of the Golf course or sea and finally a magnificent outside shower.
The village of Tanalot is walking distance, although if you want the resort will drive you there and pick you up.
The staff are all extremely helpful and go out of their way to help you enjoy your stay.
Some tips-Take a villa its worth the extra, also take the golf package if your a golfer as the course is expensive US$175 each if you pay separately. The only downside is the cost of alcohol. Beer is ok but wine and spirits are expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a flawless getaway in paradise against the dramatic backdrop of Bali’s iconic Tanah Lot Temple and the Indian Ocean.Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort unveiled a brand new experience for guests with a US$10 million refurbishment of its 278 guest rooms including luxury suites and villas, restaurants, bars and event spaces completed in 2011. The renewed resort, complemented by the uncomplicated service and premium offerings synonymous with the Pan Pacific brand, will enable guests to enjoy enriching and unrivalled experiences.Experience the best location to enjoy a remarkable sunset in Bali with dramatic views of Bali’s iconic Tanah Lot temple, Indian Ocean, rice paddies, Greg Norman golf course and lush tropical gardens. In the resort, you can enjoy cycling around the resort grounds and the Bali countryside, a sunset walking experience with 103 hectares manicured gardens, spa indulgence at the Bale with endless view of the Indian Ocean, exquisite culinary offerings, relax by the three-tiered swimming pools with a 54-metre water slide, and many more activities awaits you. Complimentary shuttle service to Kuta and Seminyak is also provided.Children staying in the resort will be able to enjoy a wide-range of kid-friendly activities and experiences such as; painting, Balinese dancing, jungle gym, tennis, golf, Wii video games at Kids Club and Family Rooms or even join the fun environment activity of baby sea turtle release at the resort beach.Recently, Nirwana Bali Golf Club at Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort received prestigious recognition as Asia’s 10 Most Elite Golf Courses by FORBES Travel Guide, voted 100 Best Golf Course outside the US (no 66) and No 1 Golf Course in Indonesia by Golf Digest-US and Indonesia’s Leading Golf Resort (2010, 2011, and 2012) and Indonesia’s Leading Spa Resort (2012) by World Travel Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Hotel Tabanan
- Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort Tabanan