Bali Eco Stay turned out to be more than we expected. The scenery, the food, the people, the place, all contribute to make the visit there an experience to remember. Upon arriving, it was clear that this was the place to finally really relax. The bungalow we rented had a fantastic view, one that made waking up in the morning somewhat of a magical experience. The sound of the stream further allowed us to relax.
The restaurant offers incredible views of rice paddies. In the far distance, the ocean can be seen as well. In the evening, with ambient lighting present, the mood of the restaurant is transformed into a very cozy place to hang out for a couple of hours. The food was superb.
We did not take any of the tours or courses offered, preferring to spend our time reading.
Overall, we strongly recommend this little oasis of tranquility in a truly genuine Balinese setting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bali Eco Stay, for those who would like to escape to a rich local culture, with stunning organic rice fields & spectacular views, mountain fed streams and cascading waterfall. Three uniquely crafted private bungalows set in paradise. Nourishing and sumptuous organic meals.This is a place for you to… Unwind… Get Inspired… Be Rejuvenated! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Bali Eco Stay Rice Water Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Eco Stay Rice Water Bungalows Hotel Tabanan
- Bali Eco Stay Rice Water Bungalows Tabanan