After only two nights in Kuta I was over due for the experience of Bali Eco Stay. Laying on the generous veranda couch on the first day as the kids played and a light mist of rain rolled down from the mountain I knew we were in for a wonderful five days. We loved the organic food, the green paddy fields framed by the food forests and the walks around the immediate area with its local villages, family shrines and waterfalls. My boys played in the river every day and were thrilled to explore around the top and bottom of the waterfalls. They also enjoyed the giant coconut palm swing that has been set up and spent several afternoons there. Living in Dili, Timor Leste at the moment I particularly enjoyed the cool night air that allowed me to get under the blanket without an AC. This is definitely a place I will be coming back to.
My parents joined us on this holiday and overall enjoyed the experience. My mother is a little insect phobic and managed to find some local six legged fauna. The staff were amazing and got right on to it and largely fixed the problem. I would recommend this place to any one who loves nature and a place that really takes responsible tourism seriously. John and Cath have done an amazing job in setting up Bali Eco Stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bali Eco Stay, for those who would like to escape to a rich local culture, with stunning organic rice fields & spectacular views, mountain fed streams and cascading waterfall. Three uniquely crafted private bungalows set in paradise. Nourishing and sumptuous organic meals.This is a place for you to… Unwind… Get Inspired… Be Rejuvenated! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Bali Eco Stay Rice Water Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Eco Stay Rice Water Bungalows Hotel Tabanan
- Bali Eco Stay Rice Water Bungalows Tabanan