We spent about 4 nights in the largest bungalow here. The accommodation was impressive and we appreciated all of the extra space to relax in.
The strengths of Bali Eco Stay are definitely the food, people & surrounds. Mini's kitchen served the best food I have had all trip. It was so delightful and I really made an effort to try and get through all local dishes on the menu and it's all amazing.
The people here are all beautiful & friendly.
All in all I strongly recommend Eco Stay. Just be aware if you are a city dweller like me, the night sounds may initially come as a shock to you, I assume this is especially the case during the wet season. Having said this, it is something you will easily adjust too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bali Eco Stay, for those who would like to escape to a rich local culture, with stunning organic rice fields & spectacular views, mountain fed streams and cascading waterfall. Three uniquely crafted private bungalows set in paradise. Nourishing and sumptuous organic meals.This is a place for you to… Unwind… Get Inspired… Be Rejuvenated! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Bali Eco Stay Rice Water Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Eco Stay Rice Water Bungalows Hotel Tabanan
- Bali Eco Stay Rice Water Bungalows Tabanan