We did enjoy much of the experience of coming this far out of the way. The hosts were very welcoming, the food very good and the setting gorgeous. We loved swimming in the waterfalls. John did share and give us some wonderful experiences including participating in the The one thing we felt was weak was the accommodation. We stayed in the largest and most expensive cottage. We did not enjoy this part at all. The location may be the worst of the cottages available in that it is lowest and shadiest. We did not enjoy sleeping in the damp, musty sheets and the cottage was dim and dark. I would not want to stay here again because of this and yet everything else was really great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bali Eco Stay, for those who would like to escape to a rich local culture, with stunning organic rice fields & spectacular views, mountain fed streams and cascading waterfall. Three uniquely crafted private bungalows set in paradise. Nourishing and sumptuous organic meals.This is a place for you to… Unwind… Get Inspired… Be Rejuvenated! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Bali Eco Stay Rice Water Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Eco Stay Rice Water Bungalows Hotel Tabanan
- Bali Eco Stay Rice Water Bungalows Tabanan