I just returned from a two night stay at alila villas soori and I must say the hospitality shown was really commendable! Right from the minute we arrived, Rina the reception manager was extremely warm and welcoming till the point of departure every little detail was well looked into and taken care of. Even Ari the reservations manager was extremely helpful and graciously upgraded us to an ocean pool villa which was gorgeous to say the least. What really stood out was hiw the staff went all out to make sure your stay in Bali was nothing short of perfect. We were actually stuck in really heavy traffic early this morning on the way to the airport due to heavy rains and some flooding. We had planned for a 1.5 journey to the airport hence left the resort 3.5 hours before our flight departure time. Unexpected crawling traffic however delayed us tremendously and 1.5 hours later had us really anxious. The driver assigned to take us to the airport (Buda) however was not only calm and reassuring but took the iniatitive and started making calls to his collegue at the airport to help make contingency plans by booking us in the next flight as it was starting to look unlikely for us to make it in time. We finally arrived at the airport 3 hours into the journey and 20 mins before our flight was scheduled to take off. Just as we jumped out of the car, another one of alila's staff (futrah) whom we believe is stationed for duty at the airport was all ready to receive us and immediately took over. By some miracle and a lot of help we managed to run to the check in counter which had just closed and with local translations and pleading got us clearance to board the flight!! Futrah even made the effort to run ahead and help clear the airport duty tax whilst we cleared immigration!! We are extremely grateful to have made the flight with barely 2 mins to spare and without the help of alila's staff would not have been possible. So thank you to the impeccable service level you have across every one of your staff from the managers, to drivers and spa masseuse!! You not only made our stay wonderful...you made sure we ended our holiday ended wonderful!! Where other resorts may have excellent service throughout our stay...your staff went the extra mile!! Thank you alila!!!
Ps: I actually took the twin sensation package and stayed at alila uluwatu for 2 nights as well. Another wonderful experience...so moving on to the next review...:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alila Villas Soori located along the southwest coast of Bali, near the island’s famous Tanah Lot Temple, Alila Villas Soori offers beachfront living at its most stylish and luxurious. Its contemporary Asian design is seamlessly crafted into the landscape, gently flowing from verdant rice terraces down to the beautiful black-sand beach, with panoramic views across the azure Indian Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, AsiaRooms, Despegar.com, Escapio, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Alila Villas Soori reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alila Villas Soori Hotel Tabanan
- Alila Villas Soori Bali/Tabanan