My husband and I and another couple just spent 4 magical days in Amerta villas, and it wasn't long enough! We stayed in a beachfront villa (number 2), which was particularly beautifully landscaped. It was a 20 meter walk from a lovely beach with amazing coral reefs and a wide variety of tropical fish. The snorkelIing was fantastic. We wish we could have stayed longer!
The villa itself was very beautiful with a lovely garden and pool. The interior was tastefully decorated, had all amenities, and the service was perfect and discreet. We visited the spa several times and thoroughly enjoyed it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amertha Bali Villas is located in Pemuteran in the northwest corner of Bali. The exceptional oceanfront setting with lush tropical landscaping and spacious, private surroundings offers an idyllic and unforgettable vacation experience.The resort is near the holy Pulaki Agung Temple and many other ancient holy temples. Amertha Bali Villas is also just a short boat ride from Menjangan Island, world renowned for diving and snorkeling.Getting to Amertha Bali Villas is about a 3-hour drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport. If you wish, one of our English-speaking drivers can pick you up and drive you to Amertha in the air-conditioned comfort of our vehicles. This service is also available for group travelers. Along the way, your driver will give you a mini-tour as you drive by villages, pass sacred temples, and observe the ancient customs of Bali. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Amertha Bali Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amertha Bali Villas Hotel Pemuteran
- Amertha Bali Hotel
- Amertha Bali Boutique Hotel
- Amertha Bali Villas Pemuteran