Pemuteran is a fairly out of the way part of Bali, and I'm so glad we made the effort to drive out to see it. Taman Selini is a set of lovely villas, set amidst trees flowers and lawns everywhere. There's a nice pool right next to the beach, a sunset swim is sheer delight! The restaurant is nice, nothing special. The bathrooms are unique, there's no roof and you can shower in the open air if you like.
There are a few shops about half a kilometer down the road, and a beautiful bay a little further on where you can sit on the rocks and watch time flow gently by and savour your ice cold Bintang.
Strongly recommended if you want to see a completely different side of Bali. Not recommended if you're a party-goer/shopper, Pemuteran is pretty quiet!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Taman Selini is located in the more secluded Northwestern tip of Bali, one of the most beautiful destinations in the world. Right between, the calm blue Bali Sea and the idyllic backdrop of the lush volcanic mountain range of West Bali National Park, you will find a truer forgotten Bali. Natural beauty, large stretches of protected beach and shallow coral reefs that lies a few steps in front, and a Balinese traditional form of hospitality service, will ensure that you will rediscover peace along long days and calm nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Taman Selini Beach Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taman Selini Beach Bungalows Hotel Pemuteran
- Taman Selini Beach Hotel
- Taman Selini Beach Bungalows Bali/Pemuteran