My wife and I stayed at Taman Selini for 3 nights in August, 2012 and had a wonderful time. The villas are nice and clean and the location on the beach is outstanding. The staff was very helpful and the food was a nice surprise.
The hotel arranged for a snorkel trip to Menjangan Island which was fun however the snorkeling at the bio reef in front of the hotel is great as well.
If you would like to get away from crowds and experience a more rural Bali as it may have been in years past, I highly recommend Pemuteran and Taman Selini.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Taman Selini is located in the more secluded Northwestern tip of Bali, one of the most beautiful destinations in the world. Right between, the calm blue Bali Sea and the idyllic backdrop of the lush volcanic mountain range of West Bali National Park, you will find a truer forgotten Bali. Natural beauty, large stretches of protected beach and shallow coral reefs that lies a few steps in front, and a Balinese traditional form of hospitality service, will ensure that you will rediscover peace along long days and calm nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Taman Selini Beach Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taman Selini Beach Bungalows Hotel Pemuteran
- Taman Selini Beach Hotel
- Taman Selini Beach Bungalows Bali/Pemuteran