“Great Diving Experience!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Macro Bali Divecenter

Macro Bali Divecenter
Jl. Raya Seririt-Gilimanuk | Pemuteran, Gerokgak, Pemuteran, Gerokgak, Bali 81155, Indonesia
+62 812-3837-775
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 16 Attractions in Pemuteran
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Bali the God’s Island offers you all kind of activities. With more than 300 sunny days per year and watertemperature around 28°C all year around, it is an outdoors’ kingdom : surfing, hiking, biking, volcano ,exploring, and, of course, world class diving and snorkeling spots.Located in the middle of the Coral Triangle, Balioffers the world’s largest biodiversity of fish, invertebrate and coral.Macro Bali Dive Center is the best knowledgeable dive shop in Pemuteran. We have in our crew the best diveguides and instructors who have been carefully picked-up from every dive shop around the area.Diving in clear and warm Bali water from north to south and from east to west is on your finger tip. Don't hesitate to let go in the BIG BLUE with Macro Bali for an unforgettable dream holiday.
The Hague, The Netherlands
“Great Diving Experience!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

We dived for 2 days in Menjangan Island. Macro Dive Centre has been helpful and friendly to inform us with the information to dive in Menjangan from the very beginning until the end of dive trip.

The price is very competitive compare to some other dive centres around Pemuteran/Menjangan.
We enjoyed the dives and snorkeling with excellent dive masters (Putu and Morten). Further, Macro also really care to help my dad to enjoy the dive since my dad is non-certified diver.

The staff and dive masters were friendly, helpful and had a good sense of humour.
The dive sites were very beautiful, lots of corals, fishes and sea-fans... They also provided a very tasty lunch box. ;)

We recommend Macro Dive Centre to all of you who want to enjoy and have a great diving experience. Thank you!

Angelica, Ryan, Juan, Hartzell

Visited December 2012

• Indonesian first
Denpasar
3 attraction reviews
“Nice and safe place to dive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

I've been diving with Macro after an extensive research all around Pemuteran. Dive center on the beach were absolutely overpriced, some of them even cheating trying to get paid for "Menjangan park ticket" that didn't existe, and claiming the others dive center have no attention to safety. I've found this statement completely wrong diving with Macro Bali, both in Pemuteran bay and Menjangan I felt always safe and crew took very good care of me.
Thank you guys!

Visited November 2012
New Delhi, India
22 attraction reviews
“Fabulous!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

The only reason i'd attempt to undertake the 4 hr drive again from Denpasar or other parts of South Bali would only be for what menjangan island has to offer & the guys at Macro Bali. We stayed at Amertha & Macro Bali is situated right next door. The instructors were extremely polite & had a sense of humor :)
They ensured that even novices experienced all the fun that the place has to offer. What made the manjangan trip special was the fact that the guys were intent on making sure that we enjoyed to the hilt. The packed lunch on the trip was basic but hit the spot especially after the excitement of experiencing the wonderlife sea life on show. I have tried snorkelling in other places as well & the instructors often come across as guys who do not take keen interest or are often the bored lot who seem to be doing the job for all the wrong reasons, but not these guys. They loved the water & had a great eye which definitely helped us. Most other operators in the area charge the same so dont expect bargains. At the end of it, you'll always want to go back just as we still do :)

Visited November 2012
“Excellent instructor; truly wonderful place to dive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

Drawn to Pemuteran for its proximity to the Barat Bali National Park and Palau Menjangan I was not disappointed. I had previously tried scuba diving in Egypt with a pushy instructor and had an awful experience but having tried a few more times this year in Australia I decided to head to Pemuteran and obtain my license. Renauld was a calm and confident instructor who really put me at ease - exactly what I was looking for following my prior experience in Egypt. His English is excellent; he is very easy to understand. I thoroughly enjoyed learning to dive from him - his enthusiasm was infectious but at the same time he accepts that you must try this sport at your own pace. We did two dives off the national park which is break taking - both over and under the water. The boat across to the islands is spectacular and worth doing even if you do not wish to dive. The island is paradise - completely uninhibited and surrounded by azur waters and white sand. The corals were bright and varied, with many types of fish. We even saw a black tip shark!!

I cannot recommend Renauld more highly; he works tirelessly to ensure you enjoy scuba diving and his prices are very competitive (much cheaper than I anticipated) and include lunch!

Bonn, Germany
“Snorkeling in Menjangan Island”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

If you are planning a trip to Menjangan Island, Macro Bali Divecenter is the right choice.

The trip start early in the morning, leaving in front of Macro Bali´s office. Our group had about 10 people, including our guides and the boat driver. The price includes: trip to the harbor, boat hire, guide, snorkel hire and lunch. The whole trip takes up to 4 hours.

The staff was really friendly and made our trip very pleasant. Thanks to Putu and the Team for such a wonderfull trip.

PS: remember bring enough sun cream and reapplied after each dive.

Visited May 2012