This is a hard review to do. The pool area is great. The rooms are super comfortable. The staff work hard. The breakfast was good.
But, it falls short of the 5 star prices charged. The spa was not a positive experience - we requested 2 rooms and despite this were put in the same room. Lights were on full! and one masseuse was watching what the other did. We can accept trainees at reception etc. but not for a massage.
The hotel could be great. Spend a few nights in casa del mar Langkawi and the management could see what can be done with very little additional expense.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the northern coast of the island, set amongst fragrant lotus and frangipani flowers, this splendid village consisting of Balinese pavilions overlooks the sea. Each ornate bungalow has hand-carved wooden folding doors, a tropical garden and an outdoor shower with a stone dragon: pure nirvana. Just like the sense of wellbeing imparted from the spa with its massage and other treatments in the best Balinese tradition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotel.de and Hotels.com so you can book your Matahari Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Matahari Beach Resort And Spa
- Matahari Beach Hotel Pemuteran
- Matahari Beach Resort & Spa Bali/Pemuteran