We stayed here in December. We had a deluxe room with poolview, it was worth the uprgrade, the terrace is right at the pool at a very relaxed atmosphere.
The rooms were very clean and very friendly staff. We certainly would stay here again. In the morning were some loud roosters around, but this is normal in Bali.
Pemuteran itself is a small fishervillage, the main things are all located by the mainstreet. There are a few restaurants in walking distance.
Nice to have walks over the beach.
If you want to go to Lovina you can take the bemo public transport vans, it will take +/-1hour.
Good to do diving or snorkelingtours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 200 metres from Pemuteran Beach, Jubawa Homestay features an outdoor swimming pool and an on-site restaurant serving Indonesian and Chinese food.Rooms come equipped with a fan or air conditioning. Fitted with a terrace, they also offer a desk, wardrobe and en suite bathroom with hot/cold shower.Guests can relax with a massage or soak up the sun by the swimming pool. Services offered by Jubawa Homestay include laundry, car rental and room service. Diving and snorkelling trips to Menjangan Island can also be arranged upon request.It is a 3.5 hour drive to Ngurah Rai International Airport and a 30-minute drive to Labuhan Lalang Port. Pulaki Temple is a 10-minute drive away, while it takes 1.5 hours to drive to the dolphin sight-seeing point in Lovina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Jubawa Home Stay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jubawa Home Stay Hotel Pemuteran
- Jubawa Home Stay Bali/Pemuteran