Spent a long weekend in Villa Sendat at Taman Sari and absolutely loved it. The villa was perfect for a weekend of cooking, relaxing, brainstorming and allowed our group of 7 to come together while also having ample space to call our own. For someone who doesn't sleep past 830, I found myself waking at 1030/11 after such peaceful nights; the beach is beautiful and their Eco Rock project is to be highly commended. They set a wonderful example for sustainability. I highly recommend staying here. Pumuteran is a beautiful area, and is the Bali I imagined before coming. A must see.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Taman Sari Bali Far removed from the busy Bali tourist centers, the unspoiled northwest offers a view into the uniqueness of Bali. Still undeveloped, with nature and marine parks preserving the area, one finds a grand expanse of coconut groves and beautiful ancient templesdotting the landscape. The magnificent volcanoes of Java are a perfect backdrop forspectacular sunrises and sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Taman Sari Bali Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taman Sari Bali Resort And Spa
- Taman Sari Bali Hotel Pemuteran
- Taman Sari Bali Resort & Spa Pemuteran