This was our second visit to this Resort, we stayed here primarily for the diving with Sea Rovers which is by far and away the best dive shop in Permuteran. The resort is lovely, its clean, the rooms are large and nicely furnished, the air-conditioning is very good and there are tea and coffee making facilities and a bar fridge. The only negatives are the limited menu in the restaurant (they don't even have satay on the menu) and the service in the restaurant is very slow. For the first couple of nights there were only 3 out of 64 rooms occupied and the service in the restaurant was still very slow. Last time I stayed here I had a fantastic massage in the spa, the one I had this time was not that good. I would stay here again for easy access to Sea Rovers dive shop.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Pemuteran, Northern Bali, Adi Assri is nestled in its own secluded tropical garden has beach front sea view and mountain on the backyard. The resort created in individual Resorts and Villas with one or two rooms adjoining is a perfect quiet place to enjoy the natural environment and attractions. Close to the best diving areas in Bali, the unspoiled Menjangan island is just a short boat ride away. The resort offers snorkeling directly from our beautiful beach for Adi Assri Coral Reef project restoration, trekking or hiking in the West Bali National park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Adi Assri Beach Resort & Spa Pemuteran reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adi Assri Beach Hotel
- Adi Assri Beach Pemuteran
- Adi Assri Beach Resort & Spa Pemuteran Bali