Whilst travelling on Bali with stops around the island, this was are favourite hotel. We had a cottage with two interconnecting rooms. The rooms were spacious with colonial style, the shower room outside. The cottages are spread around a tropical garden and the hotel also has two swimming pools, which my daughters used a lot. The restaurant serves Indonesian and Western food. Staff is extremely friendly and accommodating. Highly recommended!
- Also Known As:
- Adi Assri Beach Hotel
- Adi Assri Beach Pemuteran
- Adi Assri Beach Resort & Spa Bali/Pemuteran
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Watch the magnificent sunset on our beach spirit area, Romantic Pavilion located between the two modern pools prepared for those Honeymooners while enjoying moment of romantic dinner with a special set menu generated by our local chef. Adi Assri Growth combine and interactive with the small fisherman Village. Our service is considered familiar with a bit of selective fun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Agoda, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Adi Assri Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.