After spending 3 weeks in Java, travelling all the time, it was nice to spend a few days relaxing at the beach/pool and going snorkeling to Menjangan. We read the reports about this hotel, it is loud because of the nearby mosque. But we have been used to that, in Java, there was always a mosque near our hotels. There are other things wich disturb us much more. The room was really very nice, we enjoyed the outside bathroom and the surroundings of the hotel were very nice and well looked after. Also the restaurant was good and we enjoyed the table near the beach, very romantic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Pemuteran, Northern Bali, Adi Assri is nestled in its own secluded tropical garden has beach front sea view and mountain on the backyard. The resort created in individual Resorts and Villas with one or two rooms adjoining is a perfect quiet place to enjoy the natural environment and attractions. Close to the best diving areas in Bali, the unspoiled Menjangan island is just a short boat ride away. The resort offers snorkeling directly from our beautiful beach for Adi Assri Coral Reef project restoration, trekking or hiking in the West Bali National park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Adi Assri Beach Resort & Spa Pemuteran reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adi Assri Beach Hotel
- Adi Assri Beach Pemuteran
- Adi Assri Beach Resort & Spa Pemuteran Bali