We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights in Nov 2013. Let me start by saying ALL staffs were so friendly, polite and helpfull. Special mention to Irwan at reception and the 2 young guys in the restaurant. Our room was exactly as shown in pictures... Clean, great size, great view. Breakfast was good and we also had lunch there which was lovely although a little on the expensive side. Pool was AMAZING!!!... Great loungers with towels provided, beautifull views, it was so peacefull down at the pool with lots of sun, i loved it, it was just like a postcard! Jaccuzzi was nice too, just wished we stayed longer to use it :(
We walked down to the river once and chilled on the bed down there for a while, which to was lovely and relaxing, was horrible coming back up tho!....SOOOOOO many stairs, lol! I really did love this hotel and i feal bad for saying it but the only negative for me was location!!!... We hired a scooter so for us it was not to much of a problem, but it still even with a scooter is VERY FAR from anywhere! I understand this may be a plus point for some people but for us it was just TOO quiet.
But i have to say again i really did love this hotel and the whole surroundings (i just wish i could pick it up and move it) and i daydream about how lovley the pool area was. I have recommended this hotel to my family and i would stay here again but maybey just for 1 night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nandini Bali Jungle Resort & Spa Ubud is located on the slopes of the Ayung River Valley. It offers a restaurant, a spa with massage pavilions, and a resort monorail.The resort provides a free shuttle service to Ubud's town centre, located a 20-minute drive from the hotel. Denpasar is 1-hour drive away, while Ngurah Rai International Airport is around 1.5-hour drive away.Nandini Bali Jungle Resort boasts a hillside swimming pool, an outdoor jacuzzi, and concealed paths to a jungle river. Resort activities include yoga, trekking and cycling. Guests may also spot wildlife such as macaque monkeys.The traditional Balinese chalets at Nandini have private balconies with stunning jungle views. Featuring wooden interiors, each chalet comes with a flat-screen TV, a DVD player and a safety deposit box. Bathrooms have a separate bathtub and shower stall.Wild Ginger Restaurant offers local, international and Indonesian dishes, prepared with fresh ingredients grown in the resort. Local and Asian tea are served at the open-air Warung Teh Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HostelWorld, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Nandini Bali Resort & Spa Ubud reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nandini Bali Resort And Spa Ubud
- Nandini Bali Resort & Spa Ubud Hotel Ubud
- Nandini Bali Hotel Ubud
- Nandini Bali Resort & Spa Ubud Payangan