We stayed at Nandini in the beginning of March 2012. This was truly an amazing experience overall and definitely a unique jungle vacation. We stayed there for 3 nights and we were very satisfied with the superb reception services, Iwan was just everything and more you can expect. They noticed every small detail and welcomed us every time with a smile and full of energy. This made us feel the most important guests there and this made our vacation special at Nandini with all the nature around it. We would say that this hotel is a boutique hotel in its own environment. The rooms are private small houses with large bathrooms overlooking the jungle. Our room was nr 10 with an amazing view down to the pool and jungle. The room was very beautiful, clean, great view, with shower and bathtub and great bathroom amenities. The breakfast is a la Carte, but very tasteful and beautifully served with fresh fruits and juices. We were offered a choice of different breakfast every morning, our favorite one was jungle breakfast. They have also a Jaquzzi next to Spa in open air and beautiful Spa treatment rooms. You can take a treatment down the river on black sand, which is very unique and beautiful relaxing spot to enjoy a massage. Free Wifi is available near the restaurant if necessary. We highly recommend this hotel, this is a luxury experience in a jungle with superb service, although not in the center of Ubud, but well worth the drive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nandini Bali Jungle Resort & Spa Ubud is located on the slopes of the Ayung River Valley. It offers a restaurant, a spa with massage pavilions, and a resort monorail.The resort provides a free shuttle service to Ubud's town centre, located a 20-minute drive from the hotel. Denpasar is 1-hour drive away, while Ngurah Rai International Airport is around 1.5-hour drive away.Nandini Bali Jungle Resort boasts a hillside swimming pool, an outdoor jacuzzi, and concealed paths to a jungle river. Resort activities include yoga, trekking and cycling. Guests may also spot wildlife such as macaque monkeys.The traditional Balinese chalets at Nandini have private balconies with stunning jungle views. Featuring wooden interiors, each chalet comes with a flat-screen TV, a DVD player and a safety deposit box. Bathrooms have a separate bathtub and shower stall.Wild Ginger Restaurant offers local, international and Indonesian dishes, prepared with fresh ingredients grown in the resort. Local and Asian tea are served at the open-air Warung Teh Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, AsiaRooms, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, HotelTravel.com, HostelWorld, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Nandini Bali Resort & Spa Ubud reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nandini Bali Resort And Spa Ubud
- Nandini Bali Resort & Spa Ubud Hotel Ubud
- Nandini Bali Hotel Ubud
- Nandini Bali Resort & Spa Ubud Payangan